hey there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Reaction score
i just want somewhere to talk to people.
im so depressed, so lonely, feel so lost.
i just lost my girlfriend, was totally my fault.
but thats where the pain is, i didnt cheat or hit her, but i had control anger and low self esteem issues, so this came out in our relationship.
she helped me alot with my suicidal feelings and depression, but now i have noone.
i dont feel safe with anyone, feels like noones interested, im so lost depressed :'(
just want someone to talk to lots, someone to share life with :'(

Hello, thanks both for the welcome, ill get on there right away haha

Dude...You are a man. This is just a notch in your belt. A lesson, and not a last one either. If you fold now, might as well go chew on your toaster and get it over with.
Think about your grand parents, what they went through when they had it hard, WW1 WW2, economic woes.
Women come and go, so do friends. you need to learn to be self reliant, and the way to do it is to INVEST in yourself.
There must be something you like to do, Hobby. Start going to GYM, biking or anything sporty. If you don't feel better within a week, I will send you $10.
Change your diet a bit. No more fast food, junk food and anything garbage.
Start drinking Fish oil tabs, they are very good for you.
Also, start reading Book! yes books, there are life lessons in them that will tell you a lot of stories, things you will be able to relate to and make you understand that there are a lot of your kind out there in the past and present.

Once you invest a bit in yourself, you will feel better, look better, smell better and just radiate light instead of darkness, and trust me, no one cares or wants to be around darkness, its not appealing, its not alive, its dead.

And if you want this girl back so much. Go do all those things I told you to, once improved, ask her out, don't beg for forgiveness, women hate losers who say sorry all the time. And see if it work, if not? Be a man and respect her opinion. It takes a MAN to win or lose, but a coward to never try.

*Rolls eyes*

I don't think Rusty even reads what people write. Just advises them to ride bikes and throws in some patronisation for good measure. I think he's a bike salesman.

Leigh, hey and welcome.

Latest posts

Back