Hey, what's up?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatZealousOne

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am 'ThatZealousOne' and I'm new to the forum. I'm a student studying computer science with an interest in becoming a video game developer some day. Nice to meet you.

Uhh, a little about me I guess? I've been on a fair few forums in my time but never one which deals with loneliness. Like I assume most people here, I too suffer from a general depression and loneliness in my life. Granted I'm not the worst sufferer, I'm sure many here have it a lot worse than me. Still, I do get down from time to time. I'm here for some light conversation, a little reassurance and to offer my own support to those who need it.

Granted I know I'm still young, but I'm not the most confident person in the world and I have quite a bit of trouble with any kind of romantic endeavour. There's time for it, I know, but my little to no success bothers me and has me wondering if I'll ever find someone. I'm nearing my twenties rapidly and I've never had a girlfriend no matter how much I've wanted one. I have some friends, good work, enjoyable hobbies. Life just feels... empty, without someone close. I'm fine most of the time, but I'd certainly like to talk to people here and get to know people who I can maybe talk to.

I feel I've rambled a little too much there. Long story short, I have some problems which I feel this forum could help me with and I'd like to make some friends and help out others in the same boat as me. If I can.

On a lighter note. I'm a fairly indoor person. I like video games, writing, reading, chatting to people, history, cooking and tea. I love a good cup of green tea. Heh.

So yeah, hi I'm new. Guess I'll see you around. Thanks for stopping by.

Hey guys. Thanks for the welcomes, all of you. I look forward to getting to know you all and participating in the discussion.

Welcome to the forum :)
I'm interested in being a videogames developer too, even if as of yet it's just a hobby.
On a side note, I'm not "zealous" at all. Well, what'd you expect from a cat :p

Latest posts

Back