Hey! ^^

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fusion200

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Fusion, Fusion200! ^^ My hobbys are writing fanfics/fiction, drawing, RPing, playing games and watching TV shows, I also love animals! ^^ My favorite show is Adventure Time, second one after Adventure Time is Regular Show! ^^ I'm looking for new friends, after losing one of my best friends and RP partner, so please, be friendly, I'm also very shy with strangers :( If someone wanna be my friend and/or RP partner, feel free to ^^ I RP 1x1 ^^ Almost any genre, and the two shows I mentioned :D

Heey there living Fusion Bolt, welcome to the forums!

I hope you find what you're looking for here, you seem like a fun person to be around with, so i'm sure you'll find some new friends on here.

If you ever want to talk about anything at all, feel free to message me, i'm always there to listen and/or talk!

Hello Fusion, welcome to the forums. I like Adventure Time and The Regular Show too xD, hope you get along well here; I'm sure you will :)

Hi and welcome - I do some writing to, PM me if you want to talk more about it!

Fusion200 said:
Hello, my name is Fusion, Fusion200! ^^ My hobbys are writing fanfics/fiction, drawing, RPing, playing games and watching TV shows, I also love animals! ^^ My favorite show is Adventure Time, second one after Adventure Time is Regular Show! ^^ I'm looking for new friends, after losing one of my best friends and RP partner, so please, be friendly, I'm also very shy with strangers :( If someone wanna be my friend and/or RP partner, feel free to ^^ I RP 1x1 ^^ Almost any genre, and the two shows I mentioned :D

You seem to be in to a lot of role playing? What's it all about?

Welcome to the forum!

Hmm, I wonder why your emoticons didn't show in your post but do in the quotes??

Hi there Fusion, welcome to the forum. I love animals too. :)

9006 said:
Hmm, I wonder why your emoticons didn't show in your post but do in the quotes??

Good question lol. Wouldn't have realised it if you hadn't mentioned it! So, why, Fusion? :D

ladyforsaken said:
Hi there Fusion, welcome to the forum. I love animals too. :)

9006 said:

Good question lol. Wouldn't have realised it if you hadn't mentioned it! So, why, Fusion? :D

She may have written with HTML tags or something?

...Or maybe disabled emoticons? Can you do that? Am I asking too many questions?

Hmmmmm. I don't know really. Maybe? I don't know.

LOL 9006. There can never be too many questions, in my opinion. :D

Lol XD They didn't show up because they weren't enabled XD I just felt like writing the normal chat style ones for once XD

There you go; I said that many possibilities I was bound to get one right!

Latest posts

Back