Hey...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iilero

Reaction score
What to post, what to post...

Well, basics first. My name is Cordelia and I live in Hawaii (I am not kidding about this. A lot of people seem to think I am and I'm not entirely sure why.) ... And I am nineteen. So those are the basics.

I'm really shy. I cannot seem to get past this, even with medication and therapy. I do have a boyfriend, however. Some strange stroke of luck gave me a man who is equally as shy as myself and now we're together.

I've never really had any close real-life friends. That's fine with me. If not for the internet, I would never have discovered some of my past friends (though we have parted ways) ... I really did adore them.

But I can't seem to make any friends now. Not in real-life or online. So... here I am. Looking for a friend. I don't care who you are or what you look like, as long as you're like me and we get along/have some of the same interests. That's all I ask for. That's all I really need.

So hello. :)

Welcome Cordelia

Hi Cordelia :)

If you want to make online friends, this is the best place to find them :D Almost everyone here is awesome.
You should pop into the ALL Chatroom sometime to get to know some of us better :)

Note that upon entering the chatroom for the first time, you will need to be made a member (blue icon) in order for your messages to show up.
Simply change your chat name (by clicking on it) to your "A Lonely Life" username, and a moderator will enable your ID.

Latest posts

Back