Hey..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summerstorm

Reaction score
i'm not really sure what i'm doing.. i guess quite a lot of the time i feel alone. i mean i have so called friends but they have other friends and ones that they will always put first. a lot of the time i think i would just like to be put first for once or just to have someone there to ask me if everythings ok. i don't think thats to much to ask, right?
The thing i hate most is that i class these people as my best friends and i know that it's not the same for me. there's always someone else.
i hate watching those movies with the perfect friends-forever-friendships it just makes me sad that i don't have what they have.
i guess just having someone to talk to, someone who would listen or just notice would be nice.
i have a lot to say and no one to say it to. i get my hopes up too high and get let down too easily. i'm an over-analyzer and a hopeless dreamer. and i just want a true friend.
-summerstorm

Well, welcome to the site! I have also just joined recently, and have found everyone here to be very warm and comforting. I hope to have you enjoy your time here with the rest of us who use google, or have found this site otherwise. Welcome warmly!

Sarpirus

Welcome Summerstorm. I'm very new to the forums too, and people here seem nice.

I can totally relate to what you wrote. I have a lot to say too, often deep stuff that people don't want to hear, especially other guys who probably think I'm just weird. I only have one person to 'really' talk to, and that has to be over the phone because of distance. I often want to talk about her to someone else though! :)

Enjoy the forums and I hope you find what you're looking for.

hi summer storm welcome to the forum

i empathies with a lot of what of you just said

I am new to this forum as well. Seems like a nice place to be. Hope you come back.

Welcome, summerstorm. Lovely name by the way. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. May this site be a burgeoning resource for you. :0)

Latest posts

Back