Hey..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelbo

Reaction score
..as you can guess I've just joined. My names Kelly and I'm 21. I've always been somewhat of an outsider; I never fit in with a lot of people - including my family. I am always too honest and seem to cause arguments between people because for some reason I find it pretty hard to keep quiet when I think something needs to be said.

As much as I never really truly fit in with most people, it is so hard because I am not a person who blends in the background easily either nevermind how hard I try to.

After many attempts of trying to find people who could possibly understand me one day, I've decided to open up to the internet and found this website which seemed friendly and welcoming to all the other new people, hence why I gave it a go.

I look forward to getting to know you all and hearing all of your experiences (hopefully, if you'll have me!)

Speak soonies.

Kelly x

Welcome to the forum Kelly.

welcome and enjoy. if u ever want to chat... chat.alonelylife.com is our chatroom... all u need is for a moderator to be in and they will member you so u can start talkin with others. good luck and glad to have you.

Welcome! I'm pretty new here as well and found it to be a really nice place so far :)

Thank you all for the welcomes :) It has made me feel glad to have braved it and signed up finally. Look forward to reading your posts around the site. Take it easy. x

Latest posts

Back