Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Everyone I know in real life have lots of friends, a good social life, girlfriends/boyfriends and people they can count to

That sounds like fun! You two should meet up and play one day :D

I know people who have experienced stuff like me and live life like I do. But as we're different people, they react and act differently. So I don't think they'd be into this or even into admitting to having any issues. It's nice though. As long as they have their mates, food and somewhere to stay for the night, they're as happy as can be~

Hi People.:)

I'll try not to sound too "Mushy". But since I joined this forum last September, the quality of my life has improved with respect to combating the loneliness and sadness that many of us share. There has been some rocky times, and there are some members that I don't get along with, but the help I've received and have given has made me feel like a better person.

I just want you all to know how appreciative and blessed I am to be part of a forum where I can relate to so many members. There were times when I got frustrated and made some nasty remarks, but that doesn't change the fact the cordial conduct and concern coming from the members of this forum has improved my life.

I respect the courage it takes from all of you to be open and honest with your feelings without the worry of being made fun of or judged
for the different aspects of your problems that you are suffering from.

All of you deserve commendation for your guts to post here in search of solace in a truly chaotic world. Regardless of who I do or don't get along with, I care about each and everyone here a great deal.

It's takes an immense amount of strength and courage to tackle life's problems these days so unselfishly and incessantly. I think that each and every one of you deserve a pat on the back for all of the good you do. It is my true hope that each and every one of you get the help that you need in order to live a good life that you deserve.

Again, thank you all so very much for everything that you have done to help me. It is the very thing that motivates me to help as many of you as possible find happiness and security in a tragically ill world.

God bless.
Jason

I'm glad you feel better :) I've not been here for long but it seems like a nice place, I hope I feel like you do when I'm having a bad time at some point. Hope you keep feeling better :)

Grey said:
I'm glad you feel better :) I've not been here for long but it seems like a nice place, I hope I feel like you do when I'm having a bad time at some point. Hope you keep feeling better :)
Thank you Grey.
It is a nice place. Sometimes there's some friction here. But all in all the members here are pretty good people.

yes this is one of the most welcoming and cordial forums i've been on. Most forums you get a bully who tries to rule everything and hurt people in the process. I havent felt that here, except in rare occasions, whitch is normal as human beeings interacting.
It means alot to me that there is always someone there when i need to talk, you are all so supportive.

It's a good place to share your loneliness-related toughts and feelings.

I like friction lol. Also, cool name :D JASON! >=D

On topic: No worries! It's nice to support eachother~

Gutted said:
I like friction lol. Also, cool name :D JASON! >=D

On topic: No worries! It's nice to support eachother~
Yeah. Drama is always popular in a forum. That's why those threads get so many viewers. My threads that some don't like tend to be my most successful. Not in a good way though. lol

Wish we could all talk to each other in person though. Though I haven't gotten to know anyone in this forum, I haven't put the effort into that either but yes it is a nice forum.

Agreed... this site has been very helpful. Very kind, polite, and good people on here who usually share at least one thing in common, even if it isn't always positive..it brings people together.

fuzzybutt said:
Wish we could all talk to each other in person though. Though I haven't gotten to know anyone in this forum, I haven't put the effort into that either but yes it is a nice forum.
What about "WebCamming" each other?

I checked the "Search". Seems ok. Post images of people, dead or alive that you found to be very charismatic. Don't be afraid to post images of pricks like Hitler. Regardless of his true evil, the man was an astounding orator and had much charisma. Even evil people can be charismatic.

BARRY WEISS

WEISS.jpg

BILL CLINTON

CLINTON.jpg

BARACK OBAMA

cool-barack-obama-smoking-lebanon-spring.jpg

JESSE VENTURA

jesse-ventura.jpg

Lenin:
210px-Lenin_CL.jpg

Tito:
140px-Josip_Broz_Tito_1928.jpg