Hi, I am new here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mauthecat

Reaction score
Hi, I wanted to let you know a bit about myself and my story, see if someone can help. will try to make it short.

i am 35, single, never been married, have no kids,live with my parents who do not like me being there (nor do i like it) but we have no choice at the moment. I have a job i dont like that is almost enough to pay bills, no friends (yeap not even friends).

All I have right now is my cat Mau.

I have had my heart broken so many times. i have been single for a couple of years now, have no one to talk to or go out with.

I am a loving caring woman, with a big heart and a lot of love to give, but no one to give it to. not even my family, they are cold and distant and dont even speak to me.

i have thought about ending it all a few times, then yesterday i decided to look for a forum. and found you guys. i hope i can make some new friends here.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
i have only been here a week but finding everyone friendly and willing to help.
We are all in the same boat here.
If you would like to chat feel free to PM me
Take care and try and smile. (it makes others wonder what you have done lol)

Welcome to the site :)

Hola! soy mexicana y hablo español but for the sake of the forum's rules I will continue in English. I read somewhere you're peruvian that's why I started writing in Spanish, I hope it was ok.

I'm a cat lady with no friends and still living with relatives, currently looking for a good job, very lonely, who only has the casual small-talk with her relatives and I'm going thru a lot on my own, no help from anyone. I guess you see why I was attracted to your thread, I felt related to some of your life experiences. Well, enough babbling, in case you want to chat someday, you can pm me.

Welcome to the forum! I really hope you can make very good friends here. ;)

Latest posts

Back