Hi, I`m Alex

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexChristy

Reaction score
Hi! I`m Alex, I`m 28.
I feel alone.
I am married, I have a wife and a beautiful son. I work at home as a programmer, and we live in a small city...
It is really hard for me, because I need society. Of course, I`d like to have some friends, but all my friends ara married now, like me. Others are single.
My day begins when I wake up at 7:00-8:00. I pray (I`m orthodox), wash myself, then at 9:00 I go to bring milk for my kid. I go by foot.
It takes 30-40 minutes.
After that i returns home, we have a breakfest. Usually we watch some youtube videos about USA (I like this country so much, but I have never been to the US).
At 11:00 I start to work. I do not like my job.
My wife has a walk with my child.
I am very sociable person. But I have nobody to speak to... Sometimes I speak to myself...
I wanted to create youtube channel, but I don`t know what to
narrate.
Then my wife and baby return home, we have dinner.
And so on.
In the evening I feel bad. I have a bike and horizontal bar in my room. Yes, I was a sportsman, but now I don`t have any wish to go in for sport.
The evening comes. I feel sad and alone.
The only person, I talk, is my wife. Also I say "thank you" to the person, who gives me a milk for my son.
I am not a shy guy. Some years ago I had a lot friends, liked travelling. But now my job does not let me to speak to other persons.
I am really happy, because I have a wife, and 9-month son, but I feel so alone.
I tried to find friends, wrote them. But, you know, everybody needs money, sex, love, sponsor. I don`t need it. I don`t even need a friendship. I need just to know, that somebody knows, that I exist.
I hope, this depression will pass away.
Thank you for finishing reading this message.
So, you know that I AM, don`t you???

Wow, it is really cool!!!
I did not expect so much answers.
We had a little walk, I drank some beer. Honestly, I don`t like beer, but...
I think, I am a good therapeutist, ha-ha )))) I hope, I will find some help here, and I will help other persons.

Welcome to the forum. You have a couple people that know you exist, your wife and son, and the person who gives you milk. But I think I know what you are getting at, you want to know that there is life out there beyond your family and your home. I think that's a line from a Reba song too.

Hi!
New day began. I`ve already brought milk. And now I`m working, we`re going to have a little walk. In the evening ))

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. :)
I like your writing style and tone. And, I`m orthodox too. Hope you`ll see US some day, till then I`m sure you`ll make some friends here.

zero said:
Hi Alex, welcome to the forum. :)
I like your writing style and tone. And, I`m orthodox too. Hope you`ll see US some day, till then I`m sure you`ll make some friends here.
Hallo, Zero, es freut mich es zo hoeren :rolleyes:

If you know guys, there is a green card lottery, it lets people all over the world emigrate to the US.
I`m not sure, if I would like to move to the US for ever. But who knows.
The chance of winning is less than 0.5%. But I take a part.
Now I`m waiting for results (may, 2014).
Hah, maybe I will move to Silicon Valley, California, I like it )))) And maybe to NY ))) I like NY Central Park ;) And the third part I like is Tampa, FL )))

Latest posts

Back