Hi, I'm new and looking to meet new people

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabeth90

Reaction score
Hello, I am a female college student, 21 years old, and ever since high school I have struggled to make quality friends. I came to college in a new city where I didn't know anyone so I could start a new beginning. It has been a challenge for me to meet people here: I'm shy, socially awkward and have dealt with mental illness. I'm slowly meeting new people, but loneliness is still around. Anyways, I've never been part of a forum like this so I thought I would see how it was, and it seems to have a lot of great resources :). I'd really love it if I could meet some new people on here. I have a variety of interests and I'm very open-minded :)

Hi! im sure there are plenty of people here that you will get along with! :)

elizabeth90 said:
Hello, I am a female college student, 21 years old, and ever since high school I have struggled to make quality friends. I came to college in a new city where I didn't know anyone so I could start a new beginning. It has been a challenge for me to meet people here: I'm shy, socially awkward and have dealt with mental illness. I'm slowly meeting new people, but loneliness is still around. Anyways, I've never been part of a forum like this so I thought I would see how it was, and it seems to have a lot of great resources :). I'd really love it if I could meet some new people on here. I have a variety of interests and I'm very open-minded :)

Hey, I'm Julius. I can relate to a few of your experiences, butt if you'd like to talk, just let me know sometime:)

Hi. Feel free to a me if you use skype, would love to chat to you. Skype Id: matthewalker

It's a good sign that you're at least out there meeting people, even if the progress is painfully slow. Has to be better than sitting around not knowing a single person and not trying to meet anyone. Unfortunately a lot of people fall into that latter category (which is really hard to break out of by the way), me included :(

Latest posts

Back