hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strugl

Reaction score
How are you people. I feel today is a step in journey that will take me far and wide. I am a 28 year old man who shares many things in common with all you out there. I have had very few meaningful relationship with anyone male or female in my life.

What used to really depress me was that I have never really had a girlfriend.I am slowly letting go of the hope that I will ever have one. It still does sting a little bit especially at this age when everyone around you seems to be settling down and having the time of their lifes.

I have been reading threads on this forum and the general message i get is that I need to move on and accept that I am alone forever. I am not normal but I am all I have and I will not let anybody's opinion put me down any longer.

I know I am messed up but then hey thats the way it is and that the way it will always be

Hey strugl welcome to the forum

I can empathize with your perils being single it sucks,

But more people find yourself at your age still being single than you think

I've never had a girlfriend, I've got a good friend my age too, she's intellegent super funny and awesome and she's never had a boyfriend before

but as foamy the squirrel says you don't need a bf/gf to complete you, being single doesn't make you a freak or inept

you don't need someone else to validate you as a person.
I've got a job school hobbies, and internet, I am content, and sometimes quite happy. The point is it's hard being single, but we can still live fullfilling and exciting lives, did I mention that on friday I biked seventy miles in one day yep ( i pretty much just did that for the bragging rights)

also be confident if you're not just fake it, and you'll start to belieive it,

good luck my friend

single people of the world unite!

:D

[youtube]k7X7sZzSXYs[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back