hi there

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dman01

Reaction score
hi there, i'm a male in my mid 30s living in USA.
I have 0 friends, over time most of the people I've been friendly with either married or moved away and I lost touch with them. Never been in a relationship, never loved anyone.
Up until sometime last year I didn't mind being like this, I though I could dedicate my life to my semi-successful career; I have a great salary, knowledge of what I do but I really couldn't care less about money.
My biggest issue is that I cannot seem to meet people, everyone I know I've known forever and most of them don't seem to care about me outside work or the activities we do together; I know I contributed a lot to that as I can't keep up with conversations about almost anything.
Last year I took a vacation by myself and had a blast, after that I was motivated to change my ways but the effect faded and I'm now my old self.

Well, I guess this is it for now.

Have a good one.

dman01 said:
hi there, i'm a male in my mid 30s living in USA.
I have 0 friends, over time most of the people I've been friendly with either married or moved away and I lost touch with them. Never been in a relationship, never loved anyone.
Up until sometime last year I didn't mind being like this, I though I could dedicate my life to my semi-successful career; I have a great salary, knowledge of what I do but I really couldn't care less about money.
My biggest issue is that I cannot seem to meet people, everyone I know I've known forever and most of them don't seem to care about me outside work or the activities we do together; I know I contributed a lot to that as I can't keep up with conversations about almost anything.
Last year I took a vacation by myself and had a blast, after that I was motivated to change my ways but the effect faded and I'm now my old self.

Well, I guess this is it for now.

Have a good one.

Hi,welcome to the forum

Latest posts

Back