Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluebelle

Reaction score
Been a member since about June but too scared to write anything.
Here goes!
I'm 33, no friends, no other half and feel totally alone and still live at home!
I was made redundant in DEC 2012, got a new job which i totally hate, but no-one seems to understand why.
Dunno what else to say!

Hi and welcome. I'm relatively new here also.

I'm also stuck in a job I don't like. Pays the bill though, right?

khaoz_ferox said:
Hi and welcome. I'm relatively new here also.

I'm also stuck in a job I don't like. Pays the bill though, right?

Hi.
True, but its soooo god **** boring !!

Hey welcome, glad you were able to come out and write something, hope to see more of you around.

HI Bluebelle, here's a late welcome for ya :D Hope you can find what you're looking for here :)

Hi
I'm Jim, I am 49years old married with children, only one left at home.
Yea, I know I shouldn't feel lonely but I do.

When I was a kid I always had plenty of freinds. When I got older I had less and less time for freindships out side of my family. That was fine at the time.

In recent years, as the kids have been getting old enough to move out to start their lives I have started to feel more and more lonley.

I am finding that my wife and I have less to connect with. She has only had to work part time occasionaley and finds maintaining friendships easy.

It is strange that I could be in a house full of people but still find myself feeling lonley. But I do, often.

I also know that many people would look at my life and consider me lucky. I guess I feel a little guilty about feeling as alone as I do.

Yea, that sounds as pathetic to me as it dose to you.
How sad is that?

Anyway, I stumbled onto this forum and decided to give it a go.
That's me.

Jim

Hey Jim, welcome to the forum. You need not feel guilty, people feel alone for many different reasons. There are others here who are married with families. Hope you find some relief from some of your loneliness here. :)

Just as an fyi, you can start your own thread to introduce yourself. Under the New Forum Members near the top right (under the donate button) is a new thread tab, I would just cut and paste what you wrote here and create one there. :)

Latest posts

Back