Hi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My names Alicia I'm 16 and I feel so alone I'm from Sheffield England and I hope I can get rid of some of my darker thoughts and feelings through using this site.

Hello Alicia, welcome to the forum. I hope you do feel better soon from using the site; I know I do.

Van Hooligan said:
O_O
FINALLY!!!!
I think you've made friends here already!

Van Hooligan said:
MorrisseyFan16 said:
My names Alicia I'm 16 and I feel so alone I'm from Sheffield England and I hope I can get rid of some of my darker thoughts and feelings through using this site.

O_O
FINALLY!!!!

someone from yorkshire/my age and awesome

this is an omen lol

welcome to the forums :)

Hi wow this is fantastic I was hoping this would happen but never actually thought it Would.

Welcome Alicia.

Hi MorrisseyFan16. I am assuming you are a fan of the great Steven Patrick Morrissey? If so, AWESOME. 16 years old and you are already going to make yourself someone who I think is going to have good taste in music. Welcome to the forums :)

DayvanCowboy said:
Hi MorrisseyFan16. I am assuming you are a fan of the great Steven Patrick Morrissey? If so, AWESOME. 16 years old and you are already going to make yourself someone who I think is going to have good taste in music. Welcome to the forums :)

I love Morrissey. I like a lot of artists/bands most people my age have never heard of.

Latest posts

Back