Hired!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

Reaction score
After 6 months of hectic on-call hours with the county EMS system, I got the best phone call in the world yesterday. I'm being hired on full time to fill the empty slot in our roster. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. I finally have my full time job back, with a great bunch of guys, and this time I even have benefits, which I've never had at a job before.

I am so freakin' happy right now :D

Brian said:
After 6 months of hectic on-call hours with the county EMS system, I got the best phone call in the world yesterday. I'm being hired on full time to fill the empty slot in our roster. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. I finally have my full time job back, with a great bunch of guys, and this time I even have benefits, which I've never had at a job before.

Congratulations! Now, this is what I call "Friends With Benefits"! LG:)

Woo, go Brian! *Much rejoicing* Sounds peachy. Never had a steady job, and job conditions left much to be desired even then. Congrats.

Brian said:

Woo hoo!!! Way to go!

That is great Brian :)

I am so very happy for you, Brian! Not only the position you got, but benefits?! They are so hard to find to day. Good luck and enjoy your new found happiness.! :)

CONGRATS, MAN!!

I figure I pretty much said it with the frontpage-newspaper-headline text above, so please don't read this smaller section of text.

Latest posts

Back