How can we support ALL?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuietGuy

Reaction score
I'm so glad this forum exists. It's so reassuring to find other people who are in similar situations to oneself, to support each other, to share our experiences and advice.

Is there some way that we can support this forum? Maybe send PayPal donations to the webmaster, to help pay for the hosting and bandwidth costs? It's very nice that this forum doesn't have any adverts anywhere, so obviously some very kind person is paying to host this site.

i think i speak for the staff here...

just keep being lonely, that is thanks enough.

LMAO :D

One thing that you could do to support ALL would be to send me $3,000 every month. This would have a two-fold effect of raising my spirits and therefore my online attitude, and it would also allow me to post full-time on the forum, in order to best serve the ALL community.

Just a thought. :p

Aside from that, PM Bjarne (the owner) and ask him.

Badjedidude said:
One thing that you could do to support ALL would be to send me $3,000 every month. This would have a two-fold effect of raising my spirits and therefore my online attitude, and it would also allow me to post full-time on the forum, in order to best serve the ALL community.

LMAO!

lmao, do you guys have to make fun of EVERYTHING?? :p Aren't all the SPAM threads we leave you to play with good enough??? lol

That's because he doesn't post much. He's our Creator. He goes and comes back like on a bi-yearly cycle. :p

I'd actually be in favor of this. This site has opened my heart and my wallet :p

OK guys, I sent a PM to bjarne (our Lord and Creator), and he kindly sent me a reply. He's told me how I can send him a donation to help keep ALonelyLife running, so I think I'll do just that. If you'd like to send him a donation too, please PM me and I'll give you the details.

1621sonworship.jpg

Let us give thanks to the Almighty Bjarne, for spending his own money and free time to host and maintain our online world :D

Edit/update: bjarne has added a Donate button to ALL!! :D :D It's near the top-right corner of every page! I suggest you get busy clicking it :D

Actually....if you will notice, there is now a "donate" button in the top right corner of the page. :) Click on it to donate via PayPal.

This place must be kind of expensive because it takes so much server space and there is no advertising. I'm going to send a little money next month :)

Maybe you can do what IMDB.com does. Make it so you need a credit card to sign up without charge, but when someone is a spammer charge the hell out of them ! imdb doesnt actually charge spammers, BUT YOU SHOULD !!!

jk :p

Cool beans.

Oh, Holy Bjarne, I have made my offering to Thee. May my works be ever in Thy will. Amen.

QuietGuy said:
I'm so glad this forum exists. It's so reassuring to find other people who are in similar situations to oneself, to support each other, to share our experiences and advice.

Is there some way that we can support this forum? Maybe send PayPal donations to the webmaster, to help pay for the hosting and bandwidth costs? It's very nice that this forum doesn't have any adverts anywhere, so obviously some very kind person is paying to host this site.

you mean you didn't pay the cover charge?

I don't wanna feel left out, but I'm not sure how much money will assuage my inner guilt if I choose to donate.

50 cents? A dollar? :p

Latest posts

Back