how do i approach a girl @ a club to dance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadokai

Reaction score
Well

I'm very shy person, and I have gone to clubs few times with friends. There are alota pretty girls i'd love to dance wit but i really do'nt know how to approach. I mean..its not like a highschool slow dance where you just go up and ask...or is it...lol advice plz

Watch the pick-up artist. :p Or wait till Lonesome Crow comes by and gives you advice. Or just get drunk and walk up to her.

Or you could be like me and sit at the bar alone and depressed. :p No don't do that, it sucks!

Don't think, just do it. If she say no...call her a dirty fucken whore:p

Yes, it's pretty much just like asking a girl to dance in HS , even the slow ones.
Just go up and ask her. Women love to dance, that's why they go dancing.
They rather get out on the dance floor then to look like a retard all night stairing at the mirror ball.

That's why sometimes you'll see some women dancing with each other..becuase the dudes
have no balls.

It's just a dance..you're not asking her for marriage

It's the samething when you ask a women out. It's just a date, you're not
asking her for marriage.

Ask all of them...the more you do it..the more relex you'll get at it. The better you'll get at it.
You don't need any chinanigan pick up lines. It's not what you say to her....it's how you say it.
If some of the women says "no"..It's not a big deal.

No..don't call her names...if she say "No"

Oh yeah makesure you use good body deordarance..lol
You sweat a lot dancing.
Wear musk..but don't take a bath in it.
I just have one of those $.99 body spray handy.

Lonesome Crow said:
Don't think, just do it. If she say no...call her a dirty fucken whore:p
Oh yeah makesure you use good body deordarance..lol
You sweat a lot dancing.
Wear musk..but don't take a bath in it.
I just have one of those $.99 body spray handy.

Best advice ever! Even the most attractive people will find it hard to get a girl if they smell like body oder.

so I should just go approach, ask, and just get behind her? lol

some people say just go behind the girl n start dancing....but I don't wanna get slapped hahaha

What you do mean ?
I thought you asked girls to danced before?
No...man, don't do that..She'll think your a retard.

What you do is bump into her when your dancing with another girl:p

Just ask her. Keep it simple.
The music is too loud for you to be getting too creative.

Like I said..it's just a dance.

When you're on the dance floor just inneract with her.
Introduce yourself, compliment her and just have a good time.
Then tell her thanks...

Then ask other women to dance.

The more you inneract with a woman that you like..then onething might
lead to another. You might ask her to go hang out or get something to drink
or eat away from the club, if the music is too loud. When you get to know her better.
Just treat her like one of the guys or a freind. It might happen in one night
It might take you months..if you wanna ask a woman out...

Lonesome Crow said:
What you do mean ?
No...man, don't do that..She'll think your a retarded.

For real? You really just go up and ask? I always thought that'd come across as awkward or somehow stupid about the whole process. I'm another who's never danced with a girl, or asked.

I dunno. Frankly, I am seriously not the dancing type in any way. Experience has shown me I'm more the 'BRIAN SMASH, DESTROY' type than the sort to physically interpret a rhythm.

On another note, "She'll think your a retarded" is the new Crow Quote of the Week. For some reason it just made me chuckle. Hard.

Brian said:
Lonesome Crow said:
What you do mean ?
No...man, don't do that..She'll think your a retarded.

For real? You really just go up and ask? I ALWAYS THOUGHT that'd come across as awkward or somehow stupid about the whole process. I'm another who's never danced with a girl, or asked.

I dunno. Frankly, I am seriously not the dancing type in any way. Experience has shown me I'm more the 'BRIAN SMASH, DESTROY' type than the sort to physically interpret a rhythm.

On another note, "She'll think your a retarded" is the new Crow Quote of the Week. For some reason it just made me chuckle. Hard.

Like I say...STOP THINKING SO **** MUCH.
It all in your **** head...She's not in your head and you'll never be able to read her mind.
The more striaght forward you are with her the more direct she's going to be. A Yes or a NO.
That's it. That's the secret. If she say No..you don't need to figure it out.
If she says yes...you still don't need to figure it out. She's either going to give you some actions or she's not.

She's a woman...just another human being...She's not a fucken alien from another planet.
Stop treating her like a prize to be had. Just respect her as another person.

All the extra thinking just generate doupts in your minds. You're either going to do it or not.
Just ask yourself a simple YES or NO.
Then you might get all kinds of feelings...If it's YES...then take actions inspite of your feelings of fears.
Your feelings of fears gose away the more you interact with woman or ask them out..That is it. It's not complicate.
Your fear of rejections gose away the more you get rejected...It's not a big deal.

It all comes down to exposure..the real deal, the experience...Not the honeysuckle the dose in your head.
It's not a big deal whether she say yes or no either way after a while...
You actaully get to a piont of it becoming borning becuase you're exposed to it too much.

The samething happens with sex. The samething happens with a relationship.
My ex-gf used to walk around the house naked all the time...it wasn't a big deal for me to see her naked all the time.

Okay..then Brian...Put on your specail suit, do your specail walk that you rehersed, have three dance bears follow you...
That'll make it speacial and get her attention.

Lonesome Crow said:
Okay..then Brian...Put on your specail suit, do your specail walk that you rehersed, have three dance bears follow you...

Well if I had money for dancing bears, I probably wouldn't even have to talk to women. I'd just open the door to my corporate luxury jet and fly off with them.

What you say makes sense though. I just wish I could get past whatever the hell my hangup is.

Brian said:
What you say makes sense though. I just wish I could get past whatever the hell my hangup is.

Can't help you there ..Brian
I don't kow what it's like to like bears :p

I'm just joking.

Brian said:
For real? You really just go up and ask? I always thought that'd come across as awkward or somehow stupid about the whole process. I'm another who's never danced with a girl, or asked.

Actually, yes you just go up and ask. :)

Naval_Fluff said:
Girls can smell under-confidence in a man. It's a reeking stench that turns them off unlike anything else.

That really depends, though. Some women/girls might see a shy guy and like that.

Trust me, an overbearing ******* who's overconfident can be a major turn-off as well, but it really depends on the individual. Some women like that, and then it's no wonder that they get treated like honeysuckle when they bounce from one arrogant ass to another.

cheaptrickfan said:
Naval_Fluff said:
Girls can smell under-confidence in a man. It's a reeking stench that turns them off unlike anything else.

That really depends, though. Some women/girls might see a shy guy and like that.

Trust me, an overbearing ******* who's overconfident can be a major turn-off as well, but it really depends on the individual. Some women like that, and then it's no wonder that they get treated like honeysuckle when they bounce from one arrogant ass to another.

Well there is a fine line between confidence and cockiness, and cockiness is just horrible. I agree with you there. But yeah, you are right, ever girl is different. Some girls want to pursue their man, some girls want the man to pursue them. I've been told before that I 'care too much'.

ive never approached a woman, and said "hey girl wanna dance?"

dude, thats so..... insecure...... you grab her fkn hand... and point to the dance floor... if, she shakes her head... you give her a look like.... ewww.... and go for the next...

btw, if a girl asks you for a drink... and, you didnt share a conversation with her... she is just trying to get free drinks... women work like that, especially the sexy wanna-be models, ya mean?

look at it this way... if you were a sexy girl, and ever guy was hitting you on you... wouldnt you try to do the same???

dont be a sucker.
dont be insecure.
do what you want... and, if the girl doesnt agree... she has her head in the clouds. she probably thinks she is ALLLLLLLLL THAT... no man YOUUUUUUU ARE ALL THAT..... you have testosterone, and you make the world spin.

johnayboy said:
dude, thats so..... insecure...... you grab her fkn hand... and point to the dance floor... if, she shakes her head... you give her a look like.... ewww.... and go for the next...

Well, speaking as a girl who has had guys ask her to dance, if some random guy just walked up to me and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me onto the dance floor without asking first, trust me, he'd be getting more than a dirty look. He'd get my "What the fresia do you think you're doing?" look.

That's too aggressive.

Latest posts

Back