How much time...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nowadays I have to go out maybe 6 out of 7 days in the week. I just need the fresh air, the exercise (my home is a very small flat), to see people and react to them, otherwise I would see almost no-one and I would start to go crazy.
Maybe one neighbour would come to see me, but that would be all during a typical week/ month.

I like to at least go out for a walk every day, especially if the weather is nice. If it's rainy and yucky, then I prefer to stay in, even several days in a row is okay :)

I think I've probably gone maybe a week at most (during a pretty depressive time, luckily I can now laugh about it). Probably less than that though. Not trying to be offensive here, but how can you go for longer than a week. Don't you need to buy food. Or go to work, or school, or enjoy a walk, or do something (hobbies). I would go insane sitting in front of the computer, or tv or reading for over a week.

Latest posts

Back