I’ve come 2 the point where nothing matters anymore...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might get better. I can say this because I lived through what you lived...and there will be high points and low points throughout your journey.

Your life before university, during, and now approaching the end (of university) was like I was reading about my past.

Instead of taking the MCAT and applying to med schools I never wanted to go to, I ended up deviating from the family plan and went on to pursue one of my life dreams. I was able to achieve my dream, working as a teacher (using my chem and bio undergrad degree I earned despite really wanting to while in college).

When you start living true for yourself, things have a way of falling into place.

Now, please don't think everything is hearts and butterflies now...not quite...but as far as my professional life, it worked out. But again, as soon as you start being true to yourself...really true to YOU will things then fall into place.

Don't cry, you'll make me cry :(.

Sound's like me within the last few years... with less college and more working a dead end job and locking myself in my room. I haven't been hiding as much within the last year, but life's no better...

I started college right after high school, and went for a year before I dropped out. My plan was to get an associates and then transfer to Austin after, but I was so miserable at home that it started showing in my grades. So I decided that I would take a year off to collect myself and do some soul searching. I wanted to get my own place before I went back to school. But a year turned to four and I've just re-enrolled last month. I should be back in school in a month. Nothing's changed at home but I'm moving out this week. I'm actually heading over to the apartment I'll be staying at right now for a couple of nights before I actually move all my stuff in next week. We'll see how that all goes.

I know the world continues to disappoint you day by day but stay optimistic. Don't let the world think it can hold you down so easily, it'll have to try harder than that! ;)

If you're gonna be in town for a while, we should hang out sometime. I'd love to meet you in person.

Latest posts

Back