I aint got no friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickmagneto

Reaction score
I'm 15 but I don't even enjoy life like people my age do.at school I'm always lonely
And in class I can never concentrate.I try talking to people but
Most of the time the jst shut me down, and to girls I'm totally invisisble ,the. Only time they notice me is when they want something from me..if I died the only people who will miss me is my family.

I know other people have it worse but I'm jst really depressed lateley.
I enjoy hangin outdours so every day I jst get on my longboard and jst ride around to kill time. I don't. Know why girls don't like me, maybe my personality but I'm always nice and friendly.

I don't even know why I post on here really. Guess I jst need to get a life.
Can u relate? Or I'm alone on this

You'll get through this time. I was a total loner in highschool too. Invisible to everybody. I walked through the halls like a ghost. And being "nice" is not the way to garner female attention. It's not that they don't "like" you. It's just that you aren't doing what it takes to "attract" them. So DO NOT take it personal. Read on PUA. Google it.

^ +1

High school is a difficult environment in a lot of ways, especially in regards to socializing. I got so disillusioned in H.S. that i successfully lobbied to be placed on home-study so i wouldn't have to go. People in your age group are only starting to work out who they are and how to interact appropriately with each other. Mistakes will be made, feelings will be trodden upon. Now, if when you're in your 20's you come across people who behave similar to the way people behaved in H.S., run DO NOT WALK, away from them as fast as you can.

It gets better. WAY better.

Ak5 said:
I am currently homeschooled, zero friends.

How do you get shot down?
When I'm talking to someone, mostly girls, they don't even listen to what I'm saying or they jst walk away

chickmagneto said:
Ak5 said:
I am currently homeschooled, zero friends.

How do you get shot down?
When I'm talking to someone, mostly girls, they don't even listen to what I'm saying or they jst walk away

This is normal.

There is nothing wrong with YOU.

It's your APPROACH.

You can fix that with practice and reading.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Frito Bandito said:
VanillaCreme said:
The PUA garbage again? Really?

Sorry,

Interpersonal Communication
The Study of Attraction

Same thing, but with different names.

That was the point.

PUA is just a word (with negative connotation) that means learning how to be a better communicator and learning to be your best self and therefore more confident.

Frito Bandito said:
That was the point.

PUA is just a word (with negative connotation) that means learning how to be a better communicator and learning to be your best self and therefore more confident.

No.

Pick Up Artists trick women into having sex with them.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Seriously how could you resist? I’m a heterosexual male and even I’m giggling like an excited schoolgirl.

pick-up-artists.jpg

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Frito Bandito said:
That was the point.

No.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Seems you've mentioned generalizations before? There are certain PUAs who it would be appropriate to describe as "tricking" women into having sex with them. However, there is a much larger segment of the society that is about "self-improvement" and learning how women communicate and feel attraction and using that knowledge not to "trick", but instead to shed your negative self-beliefs and fears and be your best person. That's not about trickery, that is about learning to be a confident person who comes out of your shell and shows just how attractive you truly are as an individual, not only to women, but to friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc.

To me PUAs try to be someone they are not to pick up women. I guess it is trickery but if the chick is stupid enough to fall for it then that might say something about the PUA's target audience. The rules many PUAs have are common Alpha/Beta stuff you can find on the net but each "master" PUA has his own way of implementing them. My favorite is, "girls like to be told what to do". :)

Anten said:
To me PUAs try to be someone they are not to pick up women. I guess it is trickery but if the chick is stupid enough to fall for it then that might say something about the PUA's target audience. The rules many PUAs have are common Alpha/Beta stuff you can find on the net but each "master" PUA has his own way of implementing them. My favorite is, "girls like to be told what to do". :)

Which is really nothing more than a crude and unattractive way of saying that women like decisive and confident men.

I'm not here to defend PUA, btw. I am just mentioning that I have seen absolute transormations in the confidence and happiness of men that I know who have studed "relationships dynamics", "interpersonal communication", and "body language" and learned to use them NOT to deceive but instead to show who they truly are inside. Which often leads to someone being interested in you.

Many guys are unconfident and do not realize just how badly that emanates off of them in everything they do, they say, or even not say. It shows. After a life (or a good fraction of your life) acting and thinking certain ways, often those behaviors and beliefs are so firmly entrenches that the person can no longer objectively see how he is perceived by others and that it is, in fact, of his own making (and therefore under his own control).

I'm not some sort of PUA advocate.

I am, however, a strong advocate of introspection and self-improvement. :)

Tomato - Tomahto

My main thing is that a lot of PUA advice is stuff you seen an heard all the time. They wrap it up in the alpha/beta package. Basically all of us know confidence is the key and how to be confident. There is a lot in many PUA books that you can get else were or is just silly advice. There is no one solution to get every girl even if you have all the confidence in the world and the advice is both broad and narrow at times.

To the OP you just need to step out of your comfort zone and talk to people about anything
It takes a while to feel comfortable around people you barely know but the more you talk the less anxiety you feel.

Latest posts

Back