I am Fat and Unattractive.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slm said:
NO GIRLS HOT WOMAN PREFER OVERWEIGHT GUYS TO SKINNY.... SORRY

Thanks for telling me. I would have never known what I prefer had you not said something.
How about you let women decide what they like for themselves? Also, must you use caps?

WELL I INTRODUCED A TALL THIN DUDE TO MY SHORT FAT FRIEND ....LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT... I DONT GET IT BUT IT HAPPENED .... I MUST ADMIT IVE GOT A PROBLEM WITH FATTIE FEATURES AND I LIKE SHORT SKINNY WOMAN NO BOTTOM LIMIT AS EVERY ONE LIKES CATWALK MODELS , TALL AND ELEGANT AND THEN THERES THIS WHOLE BIG IS BEAUTIFUL MOVEMENT AND NOONE EVER FEELS SORRY FOR THE REALLY TINY WOMEN....I DO..... IM A RARITY.....DO YOU REALLY WADDLE LIKE A HUGE DUCK??? TRY AND NOT SLOUCH AND WALK WITH YOUR HEAD TALL AND DONT ALLOW ANYONE STARING OR THINKING SOMETHING YOU DONT LIKE UPSET YOU....HELL IM 57 AND A VIRGIN AND AM TOLD I LOOK LIKE A PINOCCHIO ON A POGO STICK.....I LAUGH IT OFF AND THINK HOW WEAK AND INSECURE THEY ARE.....YELL AT THEM ...HEY YOU....SKINNY AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE THAT..... HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP

slm said:
HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP

I somehow doubt this. Your opinions are your own, of course, but they generally aren't much accepted in this place. May i ask where this disdain for bigger people comes from?

slm said:
HELL IM 57 AND A VIRGIN AND AM TOLD I LOOK LIKE A PINOCCHIO ON A POGO STICK.....I LAUGH IT OFF AND THINK HOW WEAK AND INSECURE THEY ARE.....YELL AT THEM ...HEY YOU....SKINNY AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE THAT..... HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP

Slow your roll, "All Caps."

Your messages here in this thread are nothing but troll-bait, at best. Continue, and I expect you'll get an Admin warning.

slm said:
HELL IM 57 AND A VIRGIN [.....] HOPE IVE BEEN OF HELP

Yes, I think you have given great help for anyone who was wondering how to keep their virginity for 57 years.

To answer the actual original topic,

Firstly, everyone has different tastes. I personally, favour bigger fellas, and have always dated guys who I found very attractive, but wouldn't be the kinda guy picked for the front cover of a magazine. So "unattractive" is very subjective, it isn't dictated by weight or by glossy photoshopped mags and comparing yourself to others is looking in the wrong direction.

Secondly, some people in the world value the popularist opinion of looks more than is healthy. They have bought into the bullshit magazines use to sell trashy stories and buy-in fully to the mainstream nonsense. What is considered "attractive" by society changes at least once a decade. Look back into history to see numerous periods where larger ladies were favoured. For someone to let their own taste be dictated by a magazine shows a lack of intellect and self expression. In many ways, people showing themselves out to be so easily swayed is a good way of weeding out unsuitable partners. They liked size zero in 2004 after the media loved Paris Hilton? Great for the skinny girl then, but when J-lo and Kim Kardashian made big butts to must-have, those skinny girls got ditched by the wayside for someone with an arse. Basically, it's a temporary blessing but a long-term liability to be sought after by someone who wants to date the shape that's in fashion.

Thirdly, if you want to lose weight, do it for the right reasons. Aim for a weight that is healthy for your build and height, not the weight that's currently fashionable. To do that for yourself will build your self confidence, make you feel physically better and those two things will lead to more fulfilment than a shallow man could ever do.

slm said:

I'll be an ugly girl who has a chunky man. At least he cares about me. Go somewhere else with that nonsense.

everyone has his own favorites when it comes to looks. Me for example, while I find "average" girls fine, all of the women I've ever actually loved were "big". Big women are sexy :D

If you dont feel good with your weight, lose it. But do it because you want it, not because someone told you, or you think people hate it.

Also, you pay attentiont to facebook? really? Like, I can make 500 new profiles and like your picture, so what? likes mean nothing, dont let it get to you silly. Post one on this forums, on the pictures thread, and you'll see how many people like it and give you actual honest compliments instead of sallow stupid comments.

To me it seems that you dont feel good in your body. While being bigger doesnt mean anything bad, as I said big women are hot, media and all that honeysuckle are trying to force the stupid skinny standards, if you want to lose weight go for it! :)

I know how you feel thewillowtree. I know EXACTLY. It's funny because I feel that more weight I lose, the more visible I become to people.

The only advise I can give you is my own experience. Ok, so you're overweight. You can do something about that (personally, low carb diet and yoga were the only things that worked for me after 15 years of trying everything else!).

Stop comparing yourself to other women. That is the worst thing you can do when you don't feel great in your own skin. Beauty is very subjective.

I used to go on mad workouts and super strict diets that would last two-three weeks tops, then I'd be totally burned out and not do anything for weeks after. It doesn't work doing it that way at all. I would just put more weight on that what I would lose in those few weeks.

Small changes add up to big results. It takes time, there is no quick fix and you don't need to be strict. Be mindful of what you're eating, get active (you don't need to go nuts and join the gym, just walking is great)

Most of all, you must believe in yourself. If you don't, nobody else will. Stick with it and your confidence will grow and that is the most attractive quality of all.

slm said:

I don't think that's particularly true. Personally, I am attracted to that actual man rather than the package they come in.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm thin and I had a hard time getting likes on anything on Facebook, not that I was trying to or anything.

Shall i tell u something? I am fat too.. and there are times when i felt unattractive. One day my mum was out buying furniture and the sales person was one of my mum's school friends. It was after so many years that they met. He had asked my mum, "How is your daughter doing? Must be an attractive young girl, isn't she?". My mum had told, "Not really. She is fat."
The friend had stared at my mum coz obviously my mum is attractive and he had smiled and told her, "She must be having a big heart. A big hearted needs have a big suface area to hold that heart."
since that day i have been feeling positive. You know what makes you attractive?? It is not what you like, it is what makes you who you are.. An attractive person is a person with a Big heart.. It is lot more better to be pretty that way than covering yourself with all the artificial stuff. It is a natural beauty.. :D Be proud.. (but that does not mean that you should give up losing weight..<--which I am too lazy to do)

No matter how ugly, or fat, or unattractive you may think you are, or no matter how many people tell you that you are, the fact that there are millions of couples who seem "mismatched", as far as attractiveness goes proves that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people will see you as beautiful, you just haven't met them yet.

Latest posts

Back