I desperately need online friends.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathedral

Reaction score
I only have about two people I talk to on MSN. I need more than that, since I'm usually bored and lonely. I probably won't be the most interesting person to talk to, but I am willing to talk about almost anything. Be warned that I might seem a little odd or rude, but I always try to be nice to my friends. If you want to exchange MSN addresses with me, then please PM me. Thank you.

When you say that you can seem odd or rude, you mean it's because you have Aspergers, not because you mean to be?

To use MSN, must one sign up for hotmail or can I just use one of my existing email addresses?

You don't need a Hotmail address. I used my Yahoo email. So you can use any email you have.

And people might be busy, hence no replying. Just wait a bit.

If you don't want to be patient, there's nothing to be said to you. People don't hold you at the center.

Hi Cathedral,

I am sorry you are not getting the responses that you are asking for.

I don't have MSN messenger. I have AOL and Yahoo messenger. I think you can download Yahoo Messenger for free, just by getting a free account, by typing www.Yahoo.com.

I looked up Aspergers, and it is a bit confusing to me. I am sorry you have that. Some of it's symptoms I can relate to because of my own mental challenges. I have similar problems.

If you would like to Private Message me, please do. I haven't found any friends so far on here either.

If you want, try to sign up for Yahoo Messenger, and we can chat that way, if you would like.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

And, by the way, I am being honest with you...this message is in no way a joke!

Cathedral said:
I only have about two people I talk to on MSN. I need more than that, since I'm usually bored and lonely. I probably won't be the most interesting person to talk to, but I am willing to talk about almost anything. Be warned that I might seem a little odd or rude, but I always try to be nice to my friends. If you want to exchange MSN addresses with me, then please PM me. Thank you.

Yes dear, i am willing to be your friend.

Cathedral,

I was PMing with you and you asked me to download MSN, which I did. I thought we were going to chat on there, but you never got back to me. That would have made three people you would have been chatting with.

I am an idiot who thinks that copying and pasting the same post into the forums 15 times is going to impress you with my website.

I have made a website which i hope you will enjoy. Its about my journey for personal development. Along the way i am finding things that i think might help other people, possibly like you. If you want to see if anything i have discovered might help you take a look at the website i am frequently adding new information and have started a blog about the path i am taking. There is also an open forum in which you can talk about what you think is important and how you have discovered things. This is new and i am developing it like myself everyday why not take a look and see if we can help each other.

Latest posts

Back