I feel like giving up.. not even sure what to do anymore...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most advice i keep getting doesn't apply to me. They always assume I'm the kind of nice guy who's afraid to ask a girl out, who thinks that it's the bad ass cocky ******** who get all the girls, and that's why they do. It's not, although it does happen a lot. It just seems its EVERY other guy. Literally, there are guys who look way worse than I do, and have worse personalities I do, who can get dates. Yet I can't. >.<

Adrolak said:
most advice i keep getting doesn't apply to me. They always assume I'm the kind of nice guy who's afraid to ask a girl out, who thinks that it's the bad ass cocky ******** who get all the girls, and that's why they do. It's not, although it does happen a lot. It just seems its EVERY other guy. Literally, there are guys who look way worse than I do, and have worse personalities I do, who can get dates. Yet I can't. >.<

I feel the same. It's not about looking deliciously hot, cracking the wittiest jokes, knowing the coolest things or having awesome personalities that get you a dates, though those are generally the basis but there are people who can get dates even if they're not that good looking, not so smart, not so interesting or not so nice. Some good things happen to some people that does not happen to some. I used to worry about that and sulk with self-pity and thinking I'm never capable but those are just bad thoughts that aren't helping me be happy. I know from time to time I will still go back to those feelings but at least I get happy days. I try to focus on different things that bring me joys no matter how pathetic or little they maybe. Come what may, I say. Who knows, if I will end up a nun, I would find a sexy cute girl in the convent and become a lesbian.

You give up too easy...ur hard headed and not willing to do what it takes. Not willing to make adjustments and take the nessesary steps or actions to get what you want...fresia it..just go get a lap dance. Its instant gradifitions...

After you get a partner??? Then what?
If you think getting dates and all the bullshit that comes alone with it is too much for you to handle...you aint seen nohing yet. Dating is child.s play compair to when ur in a long term relationship...

Thats how life works...you wont be given more than you can handle

I experince so much let downs and bull honeysuckle I dont even wirte about since Ive signed up on this site....
but as far as getting girls...will just within the past years..its been kind of messed up in alot of ways..from rejected. Stood up, getting my heart ripped out again from a woman I love with all my heart...
So Im with Tracy now....
and you know what??? Its not all fucken rossie all the fucken time.
My relationship with Tracy is not easy and drives me up the fucken walls half of the time...but its also very rewarding and a growing N learning process..

Yeah...when poeple see us out in public having a good time...oh how they think Im just so fucken lucky cuz shes a pretty gal. They dont know honeysuckle.

Lonesome Crow said:
You give up too easy...ur hard headed and not willing to do what it takes. Not willing to make adjustments and take the nessesary steps or actions to get what you want...fresia it..just go get a lap dance. Its instant gradifitions...

After you get a partner??? Then what?
If you think getting dates and all the bullshit that comes alone with it is too much for you to handle...you aint seen nohing yet. Dating is child.s play compair to when ur in a long term relationship...

Thats how life works...you wont be given more than you can handle

I experince so much let downs and bull honeysuckle I dont even wirte about since Ive signed up on this site....
but as far as getting girls...will just within the past years..its been kind of messed up in alot of ways..from rejected. Stood up, getting my heart ripped out again from a woman I love with all my heart...
So Im with Tracy now....
and you know what??? Its not all fucken rossie all the fucken time.
My relationship with Tracy is not easy and drives me up the fucken walls half of the time...but its also very rewarding and a growing N learning process..

Yeah...when poeple see us out in public having a good time...oh how they think Im just so fucken lucky cuz shes a pretty gal. They dont know honeysuckle.

I don't really even care about dating, I'm looking for a relationship, I'm willing to change, It's not getting girls and being seen that I want, it's the exact opposite, fresia, I hardly even want that anymore, I just want a chance. I'm not looking for my soul mate or somebody to marry or anything like that, I'm way too young for that. I could handle the clusterfuck of bullshit that comes with a relationship, but I can't even get a chance to have one! When did I ever say I was giving up, that I wasn't willing to change? That I was taking the easy way out. I know that if I want anything, I need to work toward it, and that's **** well what I intend on doing.

Latest posts

Back