I feel like such a loser.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
I'm sitting in a room with people, loud people that are talking and drinking. Yet, here I am on my phone, on the internet, on a site for lonely people. Really? Can I be anymore contrast? Is it really possible to feel so lonely, in a room full of people? Maybe because there is no one here that I can actually talk to without feeling out of place. IS there anyone who would like to have a conversation with me that cam somewhat relate? I don't feel like talking about partying and stuff that I'm not really into.

Not a great conversation starter. Hope my awkwardness isn't as obvious online as much as it in person.

Not a great conversation starter. Hope my awkwardness isn't as obvious online as much as it in person. Lol.

Hi, I'm Sierra Lynn, and I'm an alcoholic. No, lol, sorry. It just sounded like an introduction in Rehab. I'm Sierra for short. I paint, sketch, write and play music. Mainly piano and guitar. I'm starting to get into Sculpting. To male this shorter, I'm an artsy person. And yourself?

I'm not a musician, but my favorite instrument is the piano. I can play "She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain" on the harmonica. Not what I'd call an advanced skill.:p

I'm into martial arts, I am a tournament level chess player. I study biblical and non-biblical prophecy. I also enjoy video games a great deal. Other than that, not too much else. I'm a country music fan. I just might be the only one here though. lol

Oh yes, a very romantic date. The way he types is so mesmerizing! Lol. And I used to be involve in martial arts. I made it to my purple belt until I decided to a
stop for personal reasons. I study religions and cultures.

It's about half way to a black belt- sort of indicates the student is becoming disciplined (this is paraphrasing- its meaning is actually more significant than that).

Folks around here generally use a piece of twine for a belt- it has many purposes. It can hold up britches, serve as a leash for the hound dog, be used in many ways to fix the old pick up truck, and can be used for restraint purposes just in case Billy-Bob drinks too much hooch :D

Lonely in BC said:
It's about half way to a black belt- sort of indicates the student is becoming disciplined (this is paraphrasing- its meaning is actually more significant than that).

Folks around here generally use a piece of twine for a belt- it has many purposes. It can hold up britches, serve as a leash for the hound dog, be used in many ways to fix the old pick up truck, and can be used for restraint purposes just in case Billy-Bob drinks too much hooch :D
Are you sure that you don't mean blue?

I might just get my ass kicked by a third degree black belt but I won't back down. I've been told for a tiny girl, I have a powerful streak in me. He might kick my ass but I will bite the Hell put of him. Grrrr.....sharp teeth.

SignedSierraLynn said:
I might just get my ass kicked by a third degree black belt but I won't back down. I've been told for a tiny girl, I have a powerful streak in me. He might kick my ass but I will bite the Hell put of him. Grrrr.....sharp teeth.
LOL

Latest posts

Back