I hate men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who thinks that women suck, do you truly believe that men are any better?
And those who thinks that men suck, do you truly believe that women are any better?

Regardless of gender, people in general suck.

I don't appreciate the dishonesty, the ingenuity, the ignorance, the disrespect, and the unfaithfulness that has become far too prevalent in society. It might have always been like this, I have no idea. But this world is unsuitable for me. It's a Heaven for the bad, and Hell for the good.

Right on, sista. Can't see a good thing right in front their nose, but they'll break their necks turning their heads for a hooker not worth a brown penny. Don't get it. Use some sense, men. For real.

If I ever get into a relationship with a woman, I will try my best to be loyal and honest to her. I won't be one of those so-called "men" who backstabs the one who loves them.

*Edited for quote*

I don't honestly blame you for thinking that.
Most of the mates I have are dogs.
If only there girlfriends/wife's know what they did behind there back.

There is no morals know days.
(god now I do sound old :()

There is some good men out there through. Me being one of them.
The problem is I get left thinking that girls don't wont men like me.
But you just have to keep looking. You well find one that's good.

I'm really not too sure what OP has to do with hating men.. it got my misandry-sensors tingling, but then they went flaccid.

It sounds like you were betrayed in a horrible fashion, OP, by a very typical male (and in a very typical relationship-y type way too.) It's tragic, but most human interaction seems to be ultimately tragic in some fashion. Nobody deserves what you've gone through OP, but it will continue until the species dies out, or evolves to an asexual, "space marines" type level. My prayers & sympathy go out to you..

You see, we men were forged for the purposes of being sexual predators* (more or less); it's dramatic to characterize it so extremely, but that's what it is: any man looking for a date is necessarily, in his 'reptile brain,' hunting, ie, preying, for sexual partners. Now, most men have learned to repress this out-and-out beastial lust (it's called civilization), but it's there and HAS to be there for the species to survive.

Men were also forged to till the land, to mold the very earth in sundry ways so that his offspring would survive--that is, his genes thrive and be passed down; this is why men are also the creators of civilization, and why they'll be the ones to destroy it.

*hugs shells*

each gender has their own bad qualities, woman are often overly complicated, kinda insane and unsure of what they want while men are pften incredibly blunt, thickheaded and simple,

( no offense to either gender)

but we all try to mean well, we just often slip up but I've meet a lot a nice smart, and genually kind men in my time
no ones perfect but we all try to mean well

good luck

*hugs*

:)

I could write the same thing about my ex, almost word for word, and my ex is a she. Outside of childbearing, men and women are basically the same.

Shells, everyone is going to dissapoint you. It's just up to you whether or not they're worth it. It sounds cheesy I know, but I think it's true. I know it's very hard for you to trust, but if you don't trust, I think you'll end up being lonely and...loneliness has it's own unique pain.

I know you are feeling bad right now and I felt the same way all the time back in the past. Of course people know here, because of all the stuff that I said. Just like everyone is saying, its people in general, not just a specific gender. There a LOT of big time bitches out there just as there are a ton of big time ********* guys.

I have always felt different then all guys out there, the majority. Like I said in another post, it is probably because i grew up around a woman's pain all my life and my father was never around. A woman who has been dissappointed by all the men that she has ever encountered except for me. 2 sons that hate her, an ex husband who abused her physically and mentally. Even my own dad who cheated on her and was never around. She always told me about the stupidity of a lot of men out there. She always talked about how she hates a lot of men and how stupid they are. Everytime she did though, she always told me "not all men".

I know just how stupid men can be and how shitty. I hear and see how they talk all the time, growing up with friends who were always other guys. Guys always look at sensitivity like its a weakness, but it isn't. I was given a lot of this by being around my mom all the time and hell, even when my dad was, he could be pretty sensitive when he was actually around. I always try to be as caring as I can be all the time. I always try to think of others as often as I can, but even i have my difficulties but that happens when being around too much honeysuckle people cause. I feel so much different then so many guys out there. They all think that they have to act macho and cool. I never want to be that way. I always want to be my same sensitive and modest self.

At the place I work, there are a decent amount of dumbass waitresses. The usual problem are the ones who have kids out of wedlock and think they are so fricken important suddenly. Bunch of dumbass egomaniacs, who think they are so fricken pretty and should be pampered lol. Or the bestie girls i see in my town who are like 15 years old walking there new born with da bestie. Or the girls who keep going for guys whose appearance and actions just scream *********. Then when they get burned, they go on facebook and talk about how they hate men and get a ton of support from "da besties". Both genders have a ton of idiotic jerks. I try to be the most caring person i can be always, I make my mistakes of course.

Shells,

The part of your post that bothers me the most is you hating yourself.
I hope that you can overcome that.

You hating men is not surprising.
We men are taught by our fathers, brothers etc..
to be jerks. But from a guy's point of view I never
will understand why women fall for the jerks.
Nearly all of the physical threats in life have been
neutralized by civilization, yet it's the angry domaneering
jerks that women fall for over and over again.

Only me, you answered your own question there. :D

only me said:
to be jerks.

This being the case (not with all men mind you) women are taught (not all) that this is the way men are so that's what they look for, especially if they have older brothers or fathers, uncles, who act this way. As human beings we seek out what is familiar or perceived to be "normal" to us. If you are a woman who is used to this, having a guy who is the opposite is not familiar to you, it may even be uncomfortable in terms of thinking as the guy in a romantic way.

As a guy who has many female friends, I've seen and experienced this. I'm not a jerky kind of guy, my brother and I were raised by my mother with very little interaction from our father. Which is probably a good thing, he was a womanizing drunk. We were taught to treat women with respect not as objects. So as a result girls found it easier to be friends with us than boyfriends, always dating the jerky guys. I can't tell you how many girls I knew during my younger years that later told me they wish they dated guys like me instead of the jerks.

It takes a realization of your habits to see where the trend is. Maybe the fact that you think all men are jerks is because it is what I mentioned above. I see women who always fall for the jerk kind of guy, then complain and want to hate all men, but they are the ones who put themselves in that situation. Everyone else sees it but the one who should. You can't tell a person that, I've tried, and man you don't want to be on the end of that. It's not fun to be a guy and tell your female friend you think she dates nothing but jerks. You better have quick reflexes and be wearing a cup.

I'm not saying this about you, Shells, I don't know you personally and your dating history to make that assumption. Just saying this in general and from my experiences.

Yeah Sci-Fi i think you can safely say its a fact that ALOT of women go for the jerks. I guess its mainly because of their confidence... it blinds the women into submission.

After they realise the guy is a jerk this process Occurs.

Lies > Arguments > Cheating > More Arguments > Split up > Brand New Jerk > Repeat Process.

Lol :p

Sci-Fi said:
Only me, you answered your own question there. :D

only me said:
to be jerks.

This being the case (not with all men mind you) women are taught (not all) that this is the way men are so that's what they look for, especially if they have older brothers or fathers, uncles, who act this way. As human beings we seek out what is familiar or perceived to be "normal" to us. If you are a woman who is used to this, having a guy who is the opposite is not familiar to you, it may even be uncomfortable in terms of thinking as the guy in a romantic way.

As a guy who has many female friends, I've seen and experienced this. I'm not a jerky kind of guy, my brother and I were raised by my mother with very little interaction from our father. Which is probably a good thing, he was a womanizing drunk. We were taught to treat women with respect not as objects. So as a result girls found it easier to be friends with us than boyfriends, always dating the jerky guys. I can't tell you how many girls I knew during my younger years that later told me they wish they dated guys like me instead of the jerks.

It takes a realization of your habits to see where the trend is. Maybe the fact that you think all men are jerks is because it is what I mentioned above. I see women who always fall for the jerk kind of guy, then complain and want to hate all men, but they are the ones who put themselves in that situation. Everyone else sees it but the one who should. You can't tell a person that, I've tried, and man you don't want to be on the end of that. It's not fun to be a guy and tell your female friend you think she dates nothing but jerks. You better have quick reflexes and be wearing a cup.

this is pretty much how i always saw it too. my father died when i was like 8 or 9 and i had no brothers, just a younger sister. i never had a father figure around after that. on top of that my father was the quiet type anyway so i never got to know how he really was. maybe thats why i am a "nice guy." unfortunately this is more than likely a process that will continue to repeat itself for a long time. there just really isnt a place in this world for "nice guys."

Remedy said:
I always want to be my same sensitive and modest self.

:)

ShybutHi said:
Lies > Arguments > Cheating > More Arguments > Split up > Brand New Jerk > Repeat Process.

We all have our weaknesses. Some of us lack the ability to reflect on our own actions, others are so shy they have trouble asking people out.

Some women are fixers. "He may be a little rough around the edges, but I can fix him."

Furthermore, it may be that aggression is a male trait that is naturally selected. We've come a long way from our tribal instincts, but our DNA is still with us. (Any biologists here?)

it has nothing to do with gender, each person is an individual and you had met a real csum if that how he made you feel.
*hugs shells* i hope you overcome it and let yourself to trust other people who will come into your life

Latest posts

Back