I Hate the First Day of School

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sceptical1

Reaction score
I'm gonna be a junior in high school this year, and I'm so tired of going back to school and having to readjust again! It feels like I'm always waiting for something good to happen too; during the school year I'm waiting for the summer to come, and then during the summer I'm waiting to get back to school because summer is so boring and I never get to go anywhere for vacation. Life is kinda sucky that way, you know? It's always so boring and nothing cool really ever happens. Going back to school is also pretty brutal, I go from getting up at the time normal people get up to getting up at five. Plus I don't get to bed till 11 at earliest usually because of all my homework... it feels like I have the same routine everyday. That's all pretty normal I guess, but it just drives me crazy sometimes. My school is also really big, with like 3000 people and they drive me crazy too. Our school is located in the inner city, so some people are in gangs. On the other hand, our school is pretty well known for being really good because we're IB and magnet and arts and have a ton of AP classes you would never have known existed until you looked at our class list. So the other half of the school is populated by geniuses who are obsessed with making straight 100's and joining all the study government/ volunteering clubs... so of the 750 or so people kids in my class, average people like me have class ranks in the 300's, which is pretty laughable. Sometimes I wish I lived somewhere else instead lol. Does anyone else dislike school and everything that goes with it as much as me? I can't wait till I graduate so I can get out of here!

Latest posts

Back