I like a girl and I think I have a chance.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aspalas said:
Well, I don't really know... I'm just in a very complicated and messed up situation right now. At this moment I don't really feel anything for her anymore... I told you about this girl I liked for about 2 years, and I'm pretty sure I just "used" this french girl as someone to "forget" her (which isn't working by the way). Last night I actually saw this girl I liked so much walking with some guy, and I feel absolutely devastated right now. I'm pretty sure I'm still in love with her. I've had a coffee with her a week ago and at that moment I knew I kind of still liked her, but I just kept denying it... Now I've seen her walking (which was way too coincidental in my opinion), I know I still like her. I decided to just never see her again. I've tried this before, and when I thought I was ready to just be friends I'd usually start talking to her, or she'd talk to me occasionally.

I blocked her on whatsapp, facebook and phone, I'ts just for the best I guess. I have to move on before I can even think of having feelings for someone else.

E: Anyway, I'm just going to focus on other things in my life that are important to me. My education, family and friends. Looking for love is a useless waste of time for me right now.

Ahh, I see, it makes sense now and I think you are right to completely block that girl from your life especially if you still have feelings for her. I hope things go well for you and I soooooooooo know what you mean about not looking for love right now, its a farse. Im just going to concentrate to me now and Im looking forward to it!

Thanks, yeah I'm doing well now. I'm not worrying about love or whatever, I actually feel good most of the time.

Latest posts

Back