I want...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RainOfColors

Reaction score
I want a deep connection with another person. I want to live this life not just for myself, but to share it with another human being. I want to be a source of companionship, happiness and affection for someone important to me. I want someone to support during the hard times. I want someone to relate to and understand both her painful and happy feelings. I want someone to hold her hands, hug and kiss. I want someone besides me, so we can both pull ourselves up and win against things like depression and loneliness with our combined strength.

I want this to become my purpose, my meaning, my fulfillment in this life. This is what my heart truly asks for.
I'm just afraid, that my heart is asking for too much.

So much love for this thread because it's the feeling I think we all humans want. The connection with someone who says they love us. Who feel like we feel. And I can tell you, this weighs on me heavily every single day. I just want to know if there's someone who could somehow feel the same way I feel about them. So thanks for making this thread! Because everyone deserves this. Everyone deserves love.

I can relate to this so well, I think many lonely people feel the same (who want to have a relationship with someone, some people enjoy being as single though).

I've wanted it; a few times, I've had it. I couldn't hang on to it. I'm suspicious of it now, afraid it'll just hurt or disappoint me again.

I wish all of you success in finding it, and that it makes you happy.

These things don't exist anymore, and I'm pretty sure they never did in the first place.

What you really want is chemical placation. The sooner you accept this the sooner you can move forward.

Latest posts

Back