I wish I was dead..that way I wouldnt have to TRY

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
I cant stand trying anymore, its always the same shitty response... and its not like I keep trying the same things, Im trying different ways to better myself and my life and STILL I get rejected... rejected at work, so I try to get another job but just keep getting rejected from new jobs (who the fresia knows why, I smack interviews but its always female interviewers I keep getting and they got a stick permanently stuck up their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Im rejected from family, no matter what I try and I dont ******* care about them anymore and Im rejected from men.
I just wish Allah would stop rejecting me just accept me, that way I would be off this God for saken place and finally be gone for good!
How I wish I was dead! There is no point to my pathetic life anyway!

I am sorry that you are feeling so low. I often feel and think the same way so can understand where you are coming from.
Do you have anyone you can talk to in real life as well as on here, someone who would sit with you and let you vent? To me it seems that you need this.

I hear your pain speaking through those words. It is hard to keep picking yourself up day after day and it makes it hard when you feel like no one understands you. I don't know why you seem to be hitting a brick wall, but please don't give up. Life cycles and things change. It might help to continue to try new ways of doing things. Look at the successfull people doing what you want to do) and find out how they got to where they are. They may be able to offer some information that you haven't thought of. I wish you a peaceful day. You have it in you to be great :) x

Hey you, come on now.. try to relax okay? Perhaps there are parts of yourself that you're rejecting... and this reflects on everything else that you do? I dunno if this really is the case.. but I do hear this happens. But I can understand how when nothing goes the way you want it to, it can get really frustrating. :\

Breathe... now.. are you feeling better at least?

Tiina63 said:
I am sorry that you are feeling so low. I often feel and think the same way so can understand where you are coming from.
Do you have anyone you can talk to in real life as well as on here, someone who would sit with you and let you vent? To me it seems that you need this.

Nope talking just pisses me off even more, more honeysuckle to feel down about, more depressing things to remember and feel even more rejection, nothing gets resolved you just feel worse after having a convo (with ME especially, I normally just hide my honeysuckle, people cant take my depressed side).

Naleena said:
I hear your pain speaking through those words. It is hard to keep picking yourself up day after day and it makes it hard when you feel like no one understands you. I don't know why you seem to be hitting a brick wall, but please don't give up. Life cycles and things change. It might help to continue to try new ways of doing things. Look at the successfull people doing what you want to do) and find out how they got to where they are. They may be able to offer some information that you haven't thought of. I wish you a peaceful day. You have it in you to be great :) x

Tried it and doesnt work. The only thing I havent tried is dying my skin colour White, then I will get somewhere in places of work. Thats the only difference between the successful people in my work place and the unsuccessful. Nothing works. Nothing helps.

ladyforsaken said:
Hey you, come on now.. try to relax okay? Perhaps there are parts of yourself that you're rejecting... and this reflects on everything else that you do? I dunno if this really is the case.. but I do hear this happens. But I can understand how when nothing goes the way you want it to, it can get really frustrating. :\

Breathe... now.. are you feeling better at least?

I aint gonna do anything like that, I aint no whimp, like I said I try and keep trying like the ******* loser that I am! I just wished GOD would take me, thats my true feelings and Ive felt like that since I was a child (although I had to keep that honeysuckle to myself otherwise people think you're mad).

Broken_n_Lost said:
Nope talking just pisses me off even more, more honeysuckle to feel down about, more depressing things to remember and feel even more rejection, nothing gets resolved you just feel worse after having a convo (with ME especially, I normally just hide my honeysuckle, people cant take my depressed side).

There's a lot of people out there that make an effort to hide/suppress their negative side yet manage to bring positivity or at least neutrality around them.

perfanoff said:
Broken_n_Lost said:

There's a lot of people out there that make an effort to hide/suppress their negative side yet manage to bring positivity or at least neutrality around them.

I know Im one of them.

I feel the same way you do at times. Only in my case I don't feel rejected, I just feel like everything is hopeless. Feel free to PM sometime if you'd like :)

I have been there. But I came to a realization. That's the easy way out. I think Dylan Thomas said it best

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

I'm sorry you're feeling so low right now. Being rejected really hurts. I've been rejected many of times, I know things may seem bad for you but they do get better. Try to concentrate on yourself right now and your personal well being. Buy a journal and vent in it, get new hobbies and exercise.

It's hard trying to talk to my parents too, so I can understand. Hope things are better for you. :)
Try to hang in there.

Evil_Genius said:
I have been there. But I came to a realization. That's the easy way out. I think Dylan Thomas said it best

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

Love the poem, and yes I will never act upon death kinda just wished it acted upon me, but I am feeling a little better, silver lining and honeysuckle...

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I'm sorry you're feeling so low right now. Being rejected really hurts. I've been rejected many of times, I know things may seem bad for you but they do get better. Try to concentrate on yourself right now and your personal well being. Buy a journal and vent in it, get new hobbies and exercise.

It's hard trying to talk to my parents too, so I can understand. Hope things are better for you. :)
Try to hang in there.

Yeah its one of my worst feelings, being rejected and ironically I get it alot, so technically I should be ******* use to it but I aint. It hurts still but I have to be honest not as deep but still very apparent and gets worse actually feels like its killing me when I remember all the rejection I felt throughout my life (in regards to family mainly). But hey, Im still standing and thank you for your kind words, I should learn to control my negativity instead of spread it...the fool that I am.

It's so easy to make self-pity your master rather than yourself the master of it! I should know as I'm the king of self pity. It doesn't make you a fool, just a human being with flaws like any other one.

I felt the same way for the longest time. I hated everyone I saw, especially happy couples, because all that went through my mind was "Why are THEY happy and I'm not?" I think you should maybe take a day off to be by yourself, and assest your situation. Perhaps look at the positives of being the way you are. Once you feel happy with yourself now, you will be ready to move forward. I'm still trying to to sort it out myself lol

It's one thing to master self-pity, yet another thing to let self-pity master YOU.

Broken_n_Lost said:
I cant stand trying anymore, its always the same shitty response... and its not like I keep trying the same things, Im trying different ways to better myself and my life and STILL I get rejected... rejected at work, so I try to get another job but just keep getting rejected from new jobs (who the fresia knows why, I smack interviews but its always female interviewers I keep getting and they got a stick permanently stuck up their ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), Im rejected from family, no matter what I try and I dont ******* care about them anymore and Im rejected from men.
I just wish Allah would stop rejecting me just accept me, that way I would be off this God for saken place and finally be gone for good!
How I wish I was dead! There is no point to my pathetic life anyway!

I understand. It's easy for other people to say "keep trying" or "don't give up", when they haven't been faced with constant rejection/failure. It slowly eats away at you and gradually erodes your will to keep trying. From the outside, those people might think that you're not trying hard enough, but you're actually exhausted from having to try all the time.

I don't know whether death holds peace, nobody does. I hope it does, because I would be pissed if I were to wake up in an afterlife. My current life is already tiring me out, so I don't feel like living another one, especially not an eternal one. ;) That sounds like hell to me.

Anyway, when I start thinking about death & the things I don't have, I try to think about the things that still make life enjoyable. Afterlife or not, I doubt I'll be able to listen to Metal or Rock music; watch killer series like Dexter, Californication, and Game of Thrones; and ignore people that I don't like! :D That's still enough to keep me going for now.

There are too many things to look forward to for me to wish I were dead. Not that I never have, but I more so wish that this life I'm living now would end and I could start a new, fresh life with what I've learned and now know. I don't hate my life as much as I hate what the people "close" to me have made it.
There are many times that I wish that I would go to sleep and never wake up, but the world is a beautilful place, sometimes you just need to forget what you know and see it with a fresh mind. Leave all the negativity, both in your heart and in the hearts of everyone you've met, behind. None of it matters, not one bit.

If you can find an interest in them, look up some of nature's wonders, or watch NatGeo or H2 and imagine traveling around the world one day.

Life's tough, but don't take yours for granted. You've only got one...
Here's to you and me and all the lost souls in the world! *takes a shot of Jack* *....then takes another*

To put it very bluntly, you'll have all the time in the world being dead. I imagine that would be quite a boring place. So what's the rush for?

perfanoff said:
To put it very bluntly, you'll have all the time in the world being dead. I imagine that would be quite a boring place. So what's the rush for?

Nicely put. I think I'll make it my new sig quote.

Latest posts

Back