I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DreamerDeceiver said:
I wish I was a gifted conversationalist.

good one, me too.

I wish I had more time to fool around, I don't feel like doing stuff now.

Felix said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
I wish it would just rain everyday.

go to Norway

I've heard it rains for long periods of times

ex. 70 days...

Yes, Norway is very beautiful. It's one of those places I would like to live.

They say Norway has many talented musicians of all genres because they are usually practicing indoors during the long rainy seasons.

annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Or Manchester. It's been rainy miserable damp weather here for 5 days solid. Yay.

Ah, Manchester does look like an interesting city, nice climate, and the Gothic revival buildings there are beautiful.

DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Or Manchester. It's been rainy miserable damp weather here for 5 days solid. Yay.

Ah, Manchester does look like an interesting city, nice climate, and the Gothic revival buildings there are beautiful.

Manchester rocks! :D Plus we have a1 persistent drizzle for days punctuated only by periods of torrential downpour...It once rained so heavily I was under a tree making noises much like a dolphin. Good times. Oh yeah its pretty too and most of the best ever bands came from here! :p

DreamerDeciever said:
Yes, Norway is very beautiful. It's one of those places I would like to live.

Me too. It's quite nice there. :) Wasn't so rainy when I was there, but it was overcast and cool. Nice weather!

annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:
annik said:
DreamerDeceiver said:

Manchester rocks! :D Plus we have a1 persistent drizzle for days punctuated only by periods of torrential downpour...It once rained so heavily I was under a tree making noises much like a dolphin. Good times. Oh yeah its pretty too and most of the best ever bands came from here! :p

Hah, well that's cute. I wonder what animal sounds I would be making in that event..

DreamerDeceiver said:
Hah, well that's cute. I wonder what animal sounds I would be making in that event..

It was actually a quite involuntary noise!

I wish I'd bought that stupid huge yellow handbag when we broke up! (yes shallow but still.)

I wish time would fly to November.
I wish I could skip Mondays and Tuesdays of the week. I'm at war all day for these 2 days.
I wish I didn't have to see more relatives today.

I wish I could go back in time 3044 days and make one small choice that would have changed everything.

ladyforsaken said:
I wish I could skip Mondays and Tuesdays of the week. I'm at war all day for these 2 days.

Look on the bright side, you've got another family here...

This cheesy comment brought to you from the bedroom of K. Vee Esq.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

Look on the bright side, you've got another family here...

This cheesy comment brought to you from the bedroom of K. Vee Esq.

Lol Cavey

I'd faint at the thought of another relatives gathering. The things they speak of.. of me.. while I'm there.. lol.

Latest posts

Back