I Wish......................

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish fictional characters were real.
I wish I could time travel (to tell my teenage self to stick up for herself more).
I wish I had motivation.

I wish... There was someone who knew me, and quickly loved me, and I could start living in her world, instead of stumbling through life all alone.

There's lots of wishes here, but can anyone hook us up with a Genie? lol Or are we just waiting to see the Wizard of Oz? (And Oz is a prison show)

I wish I were going to be in the UK on September 26th, so I could go to the Cloud Appreciation Society's ten-year anniversary event!

Wish everyone knew what a disgusting creep that guy is. Sadly it's not up to me to cast judgement...

I wish I were able to help more.
I wish I could understand what is it that I want to obtain.
I wish I were a better person.

I have been through things this week, and the support of my wonderful friends and brother. I wish that all the people who I love and care about find the happiness they deserve...

I wish I could turn back time to january, not message back and not mess my mind with something unreal. Everything ( ok, not everything) would be ok and I would still feel ok there, accepted, not like some reject. I went there when I was lonely, sad and happy, now I can't anymore. I don't like it like this.

Xpendable said:
I wish I could write my future.

Maybe you can:). Write down on paper story about yourself in your perfect life. I did that two weeks ago. You will see what you really want and how you feel when you get that, and maybe that life on paper will become reality. :)

law of attraction :D you can try, it won't hurt :)

Latest posts

Back