If you could open up a can of whoop-ass on one person, who would it be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

If you could open up a can of whoop-ass on one person, who would it be?

2.gif

[/quote]

oh baby!

roflmao...
[/quote]

Great minds think alike Qui...lol He is a hottie :) Ofcorse, I have a fetish for men with long hair anyway. Even Gandolf in Lord of the Rings turned my head. **giggles**

That married guy I met online who claims to be single. He sent a cam shot of himself sitting on a chair in front of his computer with his wedding band on his finger. WTF? I sent him a photo of him and his wife, I mean their wedding photo, and he calmly asked me to call him on the phone.

ClosetGeek said:
That married guy I met online. He sent a cam shot of himself sitting on a chair in front of his computer with his wedding band on his finger. WTF? I sent him a photo of him and his wife and he calmly asked me to call him on the phone.

Can you say, black mail? **giggles** He might be worried now that Miss Super Investigator has his number................literally.

J/K CG. Don't let that jerk taint your view of men. Thewre are so many good ones out there! You will find one :) Until then keep using your skills.

Naleena,
He gave me his phone number after I confronted him about his marriage and wedding band.
I hope he gets hit by a big freezer truck.

Naleena said:
ClosetGeek said:
That married guy I met online. He sent a cam shot of himself sitting on a chair in front of his computer with his wedding band on his finger. WTF? I sent him a photo of him and his wife and he calmly asked me to call him on the phone.

Can you say, black mail? **giggles** He might be worried now that Miss Super Investigator has his number................literally.

J/K CG. Don't let that jerk taint your view of men. Thewre are so many good ones out there! You will find one :) Until then keep using your skills.

Cause the horrible men are always out there hunting, hoping to get laid by the most beautiful women.

Latest posts

Back