If you miss me, you gotta kiss me 💋

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed this thread for reasons impossible to figure out ... and I didn't know your story but only the good aspects of your life ... you are definitely loved and admired on this forum and I'm definitely sure IT WILL BE ALRIGHT XOXO

I survived 💕 Ugly as sin right now but I will come back from this, on crazy pain killers like they literally make me black out. So no pain at all just weird smell and taste and my mums babying me the whole time.

Just remember not to eat or drink!
Omg they totally forgot to give me my pre op medication so I had to take it 10 mins before the surgery and I was going under thinking omg im gonna die because I drank 😅🙈 such a cry baby but I was fine and I ate soo much after like I even ate bread.

thanks for all well wishes everyone 💋💕

I survived 💕 Ugly as sin right now but I will come back from this, on crazy pain killers like they literally make me black out. So no pain at all just weird smell and taste and my mums babying me the whole time.
Woohoo! The Princess lives, keep kicking sunshine :)

Oh ok..I caught up with the awful incident cenotaph girl had to endure. Very sorry to read that.
You sure have a positive attitude for someone who suffered so much. Inspirational! Get well soon!

3, but I'm pretty sure one of thems a bloke ;)
This tickled me silly 😅🙈

Oh ok..I caught up with the awful incident cenotaph girl had to endure. Very sorry to read that.
You sure have a positive attitude for someone who suffered so much. Inspirational! Get well soon!
Awh never been called positive before thats interesting, thanks hun! I’m deffo not an inspiration with all the stunts i’ve pulled sadly but I am well starting to live again 🙂✨

Latest posts

Back