If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the moment is most important (Straw) if you wait too long, it'll seem out of context and they'll think you're just trying to quarrel with them, even if it's not the case.

I hope more people post (goo)

This is a really good post and sounds very welcoming. If I had anything to say I wish people would know, I suppose it's the fact that sometimes I have a hard time reaching out to someone to start off convo, like I don't wanna look stupid I guess. I have worked on this and have done this on here though or on the chat, which I've been quite happy about and glad I have gotten to know some ppl.

Also... that .gif of yours is very funny. :p

Okiedokes said:
This is a really good post and sounds very welcoming. If I had anything to say I wish people would know, I suppose it's the fact that sometimes I have a hard time reaching out to someone to start off convo, like I don't wanna look stupid I guess. I have worked on this and have done this on here though or on the chat, which I've been quite happy about and glad I have gotten to know some ppl.

I have a hard time with that too. Even off this site it can be quite challenging for me. You should come to chat more often. :)

Okiedokes said:

Heheh, thanks! :D

I, too, have this problem - moreso in real life than online. In chat I can drum up a conversation no problem (it's a bit harder in PM though) but it's really daunting when you feel like you're going to sound stupid D:

I've found that sometimes you don't sound as bad as you think you do, though.

But Barb's right, come to chat :) (I don't go there often but it's still a good idea, lol)

I go to chat 2 mostly, are you all on main chat then? And yeah..it is definitely harder in person but still working on it. :p

Okiedokes said:
I go to chat 2 mostly, are you all on main chat then? And yeah..it is definitely harder in person but still working on it. :p

Yep, Main Chat is the old chat 2, so most people are going there now. :) Hope to see you in there soon!

I am random at times and I often recyte random things from movies and TV shows.

Bob Arctor said:
I like strawberries but not strawberry jam.

It's okay :( I love you anyway, my dear. We can work past this! I'm willing to accept you for who you are! :'(

Lost Soul said:
I am random at times and I often recyte random things from movies and TV shows.

You know you've watched a show/movie too many times if you can recite every single word the actors/actresses are going to say!

If you really knew me, you'd know that I am stressed the heck out.

Seeing as both threads are the same and the older one still active prior to the new one, it's been decided to merge the two together.

If you really knew me you'd know that I don't give a fresia what you ******* think. You don't give a fresia what I think ergo I don't give a fresia what you think. Ban me. I don't ******* care.

If you really knew me, you'd know how much I want to leave this place. (not the website)

story teller said:
If you knew me you might think I am nuts for not wanting to be part of the human race.

I don't think you're nuts at all.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
If you really knew me you'd know that I don't give a fresia what you ******* think. You don't give a fresia what I think ergo I don't give a fresia what you think. Ban me. I don't ******* care.

You don't know what I give a fresia about, so stop assuming you do (same applies to everyone else on this planet, except for yourself)...M'kay?
Also, you seem to make a big deal about it for not giving a fresia.

story teller said:
If you knew me you might think I am nuts for not wanting to be part of the human race.

That's not nuts at all. Some of the things people do are just.....blah.

thenameIwanthasgone said:

I don't know who you're referring to, but I'm sorry you feel that way.

Callie said:
If you really knew me, you'd know how much I want to leave this place. (not the website)

Come live with me :D (hug)

Latest posts

Back