I'm a complete total ******* loser

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remedy said:
Lurker.In.The.Night said:
Maybe you need to be treated for depression...

Maybe I need to be completely erased from existence because my life has no meaning. I have already been treated for depression before but thanks for the heads up......

People keep telling me to get my ged but with what money? I'm trying to get a job, so I can get money to get my ged. It's like I said no one is hiring, so what do I do? I'm just this way online but maybe that's why people don't like me. I fail at everything I do or try anymore. I was just meant to be a failure and a loser at life. I can't do anything right and make other people's live's miserable. Maybe I should of been created oblivious to everything around me because this is doing me no good. Everyone here probably dislikes me by now and they have every right to dislike me.

I am a worthless human being. I might have been kind and nice all my life. I have been rather comforting for others throughout my life and always postive for them. I have never been that way with myself or given myself a chance because I AM a ******* failure who doesn't deserve one ounce of respect. I am stupid, annoying, ugly, negative about myself, and its the reason most of my friends stopped being my friends.

Most of them now have meaning in their lives and I have jack honeysuckle. I just got done telling my friend that I dropped out of high school because he didn't know. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought much less of me,thought I was completely stupid, weak, or stopped talking to me for awhile. No one and I repeat no one wants to be around a self critical human being. I've been trying to change that but something always comes up to make me feel like honeysuckle again. Most of the time it being my friends joking that I'm gay or making some indirect virgin jokes. Nobody offline lately like they have in the past have tried to get to know me. They just act like I'm not even there and maybe its to painful to look or even talk to me.

I sometimes wish I had the courage to just be rid of everything sometimes but I'm to weak for that. No one here wants to hurt my feelings but I probably am really to hard to be around. Like I said I'm not like this everywhere, its just the frustrations I vent here and online. I don't know I'm just feeling a ton of pain at the moment even if things don't seem that significant. They are to me though. I consistently whine, have no one but a few people around, and I'm just to weak. I will never achieve what I want in life, I will never accept it, and this is why I am pathetic.

Hey man,
I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling this bad about life. I'm not saying I know what you're feeling, but I've been in some pretty bad places too - like really bad - and recently. I found this page because I'm feeling really honeysuckle right now. But it helps me to try to help myself and that is how I'm here.

One thing I notice about myself is that I spend a lot of time up in my head thinking and rethinking things. It is a problem for me. I've tried a lot of different ways of dealing with it too: drinking, other partying, doing some crazy things like disappearing on people for times and stuff.
Recently because I've been having a really up and down time, I found something that seems to help without the negative side-effects of my other past "remedies".

I tried yoga and it really helped. I don't know if you've tried it before but it is an amazing way to stop that overthinking I was talking about (I'm not sure but it sounds to me that you do it too, at least a bit).
And you feel great after. Like really great. Not just physically, but it feels like the world is a better place. Seriously. And you know, you don't have to be a new age flake to do it. I'm not. Really it is just exercise, and connecting with your body that makes you feel good about yourself and the world.
Look up some free yoga videos online. I do this one called Sivananda yoga. It's pretty good. I don't really know any others but this has helped me a lot.

Please give it a try. And I hope you feel better soon. You deserve to feel good.

Matt

Balls to these other people. They don't know a ******* thing. People always think it's better to have something to say. It's not. When I commit suicide I want everyone to know I didn't do it because I hated my life. Just because I hated them. fresia you.

Remedy said:
I don't have a job, I have like one offline friend, never had a offline gf, and dropped out of high school when I was 16. I'm so ******* weak that I let this depression consume me. I let it consume to the point where I was to weak to want to go to school anymore. What the fresia am I suppose to do with my life? The unemployment rate here is like 11% and nobody wants to hire me. I try to make myself look great but when you have an ugly face with crooked teeth, who would want to hire me? I mean you have to make your company look the best it can be with people who actually look good.

Nobody wants to be friends with a total ******* loser. I'm surprised my best friend even wants to be friends with me. It makes no sense, because I am not an interesting person by the least. Everyone else I meet treats me like I'm a loser. They can just sense the vibe of failure or stupid virgin. Even people I have met online, have toyed with my emotions and made me feel like honeysuckle. They act like they want to be my friend, then turn a 180 and start ******* with me, making me feel like a loser.

I'm just a stupid waste of space in this world. I don't even know why I'm allowed to eat or live in such a wonderful country. When other people in this world deserve it so much more. This world is so unfair and sometimes, I just don't want to be part of it anymore. I have been trying to get a job but like I said no one wants to hire me or anything. I have the urge to just stab myself in the gut sometimes just to make it all go away. If I end up a 30+ year old virgin with nothing or nobody to live for, I sure as hell will make it all end. I want to try my hardest to change the situation now but I keep hitting these road blocks that make it so difficult. I'm to weak for this life.

You should probably take up drug use. It'd atleast act as a surrogate endorphin complex that normal people get to enjoy. It's one of the cruel facts of modern life that dysgenic losers such as ourselves are denied by law the one thing that would make us happier.

stalinorgel said:
You should probably take up drug use. It'd atleast act as a surrogate endorphin complex that normal people get to enjoy. It's one of the cruel facts of modern life that dysgenic losers such as ourselves are denied by law the one thing that would make us happier.

I disagree. I think using drugs without physician supervision or outside the instructions on a prescription is dangerous. I don't like seeing people try to advise others things that'll probably screw up their life.

SophiaGrace said:
stalinorgel said:

I disagree. I think using drugs without physician supervision or outside the instructions on a prescription is dangerous. I don't like seeing people try to advise others things that'll probably screw up their life.

I figured that would be the response proffered. It's understandable. We have certain taboos/superstitions in our age, amongst which is that highly informed adults who choose to self-medicate for depression or other ailments are automatically putting themselves at incredible risk. Of course, we do not see this in regards to state-approved psychoactives and medications like ethanol (alcohol), nicotine, tylenol, etc.

Remedy said:
I don't have a job, I have like one offline friend, never had a offline gf, and dropped out of high school when I was 16. I'm so ******* weak that I let this depression consume me. I let it consume to the point where I was to weak to want to go to school anymore. What the fresia am I suppose to do with my life? The unemployment rate here is like 11% and nobody wants to hire me. I try to make myself look great but when you have an ugly face with crooked teeth, who would want to hire me? I mean you have to make your company look the best it can be with people who actually look good.

Nobody wants to be friends with a total ******* loser. I'm surprised my best friend even wants to be friends with me. It makes no sense, because I am not an interesting person by the least. Everyone else I meet treats me like I'm a loser. They can just sense the vibe of failure or stupid virgin. Even people I have met online, have toyed with my emotions and made me feel like honeysuckle. They act like they want to be my friend, then turn a 180 and start ******* with me, making me feel like a loser.

I'm just a stupid waste of space in this world. I don't even know why I'm allowed to eat or live in such a wonderful country. When other people in this world deserve it so much more. This world is so unfair and sometimes, I just don't want to be part of it anymore. I have been trying to get a job but like I said no one wants to hire me or anything. I have the urge to just stab myself in the gut sometimes just to make it all go away. If I end up a 30+ year old virgin with nothing or nobody to live for, I sure as hell will make it all end. I want to try my hardest to change the situation now but I keep hitting these road blocks that make it so difficult. I'm to weak for this life.

Hey Remedy.
I get where you're coming from, in a lot of ways you are saying the sort of things I say quite often. While I did not drop out of HS, I come from a very poor family (American standards-wise) and so, I am putting myself through college, primarily with student loans and grants. I've only had a few spotty jobs, mainly handy-man type things. So I get where you're coming from. Nothing is stopping you from getting your GED, and then going to college. One of my best friends is a junior in college and is 29. So it's never too late. If you don't like something about yourself, then change it. It sounds like especially don't like your teeth. Then get braces. Or corrective surgery. Just remember: fixing the cosmetics won't fix your esteem or image issues. I have my own: near-obesity and inhumanely unmanageable hair. The kind that does whatever it wants despite huge amounts of gel or hairspray. I end up looking like a fat troll, despite what I do. So I get where you're coming from. You have a best friend! This is good! While I don't have a best friend, I have several very close friends who have been my support in hard times.

Don't think that you're friend is patronizing you or being your friend out of pity, I sometimes think that as well. This person sees something in you that they like, and so they hang out with you--that should give you some encouragement as to your value as a human! It sounds like you spend most of your time online, which isn't bad in and of itself, but it sounds to me like you're avoiding the 'real' world. I know finding a job can be tough, especially in this economy, but you shouldn't tie your sense of self-worth up into what you DO instead of your VIRTUES or good CHARACTER QUALITIES or PERSONALITY. What you do can change, and often does. You should see if you can attend college without a GED, or maybe go to college while working on one. You should check it out--a lot of people are going back to school because there is no work, you should really check it out. It will give you something to do, and help you develop yourself. It will give you a sense of direction or purpose, and help boost your confidence.

And I know the whole virgin thing is hard. I'm still a virgin, and as of writing this, I still haven't had a legitimate shot, for obvious (cosmetic) reasons. All you have there is hope buddy. Changing how you do things, on a daily basis, eventually does add up. I thought that I could never get out of an abusive family relationship, thought I was stuck, and became depressed. When I finally did leave, through herculean effort, it wasn't a cathartic moment of victory; it was ugly, and traumatic, and still effects me. You have to try, That's all you have at this point buddy, hope and the ability to try, everyday. Your mind can be your own worst enemy, I know mine is.

If you need support, I encourage you to PM.
Best Wishes.

NormalishGayGuy, this is a really old thread. right now - to the best of my knowledge - Remedy is alot better off, he has a job - and a girlfriend, and things are ok. :) so... i don't know who brought this thread back to life - but i for one am glad it's not relevant anymore :)

dead said:
NormalishGayGuy, this is a really old thread. right now - to the best of my knowledge - Remedy is alot better off, he has a job - and a girlfriend, and things are ok. :) so... i don't know who brought this thread back to life - but i for one am glad it's not relevant anymore :)

Ha. My mistake. :p I really suck with technology, just one of my many flaws. Boy, do I feel like an idiot. :p Thanks for the heads up, dead. >.<

Remedy said:

Maybe I need to be completely erased from existence because my life has no meaning. I have already been treated for depression before but thanks for the heads up......

People keep telling me to get my ged but with what money? I'm trying to get a job, so I can get money to get my ged. It's like I said no one is hiring, so what do I do? I'm just this way online but maybe that's why people don't like me. I fail at everything I do or try anymore. I was just meant to be a failure and a loser at life. I can't do anything right and make other people's live's miserable. Maybe I should of been created oblivious to everything around me because this is doing me no good. Everyone here probably dislikes me by now and they have every right to dislike me.

I am a worthless human being. I might have been kind and nice all my life. I have been rather comforting for others throughout my life and always postive for them. I have never been that way with myself or given myself a chance because I AM a ******* failure who doesn't deserve one ounce of respect. I am stupid, annoying, ugly, negative about myself, and its the reason most of my friends stopped being my friends.

Most of them now have meaning in their lives and I have jack honeysuckle. I just got done telling my friend that I dropped out of high school because he didn't know. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought much less of me,thought I was completely stupid, weak, or stopped talking to me for awhile. No one and I repeat no one wants to be around a self critical human being. I've been trying to change that but something always comes up to make me feel like honeysuckle again. Most of the time it being my friends joking that I'm gay or making some indirect virgin jokes. Nobody offline lately like they have in the past have tried to get to know me. They just act like I'm not even there and maybe its to painful to look or even talk to me.

I sometimes wish I had the courage to just be rid of everything sometimes but I'm to weak for that. No one here wants to hurt my feelings but I probably am really to hard to be around. Like I said I'm not like this everywhere, its just the frustrations I vent here and online. I don't know I'm just feeling a ton of pain at the moment even if things don't seem that significant. They are to me though. I consistently whine, have no one but a few people around, and I'm just to weak. I will never achieve what I want in life, I will never accept it, and this is why I am pathetic.

you dont need money to get your ged ... look into it ....

i know because after being out of school since i was 16, i finally got it after 7 years...

if you can tell me what age i am now ..

than you pass your math exam

easy honeysuckle bro ...

gl ..

quit slackin off ..

its free ..

It's probably a good thing that the people who posted here in this thread a year ago aren't here today.

Remedy said:
I have been trying to make things better but nothing is working... I've been out looking for work but like I said absolutely no one is hiring or maybe its because I look and talk like a ******* idiot. It's like a whole ******* extensive test just to get hired to an entry level job nowadays. They ask you all these questions yet my sister has even told me that she works with a bunch of ******* tweakers so it's not like it works.

I've been out with my friend like practically everyday lately so it isn't like I'm not trying to get out. I have been trying but like I said nothing is working. Everyone still treats me like I'm an insignificant piece of honeysuckle, that wouldn't be worth knowing. Nobody but the people online, know the pain Im feeling. I'm just to weak to handle anything because it really isn't all that bad but to me it is. I'm sorry that I come here and talk so much... I just have never been able to talk to my parents or my friends really about any of this honeysuckle. Until recently when I told my best friend some things.

I'm just stuck, I don't know what else to do. I feel like what little I have is crumbling apart and my life is becoming much more meaningless every second. Thanks for always being so nice and understanding.... The last forum I went to like to tag my posts with "perpetual virgin" or "ugly loser". I feel like I really am both of those but only time will tell. This is like the only and best place I have to go anymore. I'm just glad I finally found it after all that time. There are people out there who are just downright mean and say things like "kill yourself". Maybe they are right and people like me should be euthanized.

You need to stop being a pussy. It just makes it worse. People love to pick at scabs to watch them bleed. It's animal nature. No one gives a honeysuckle about someone who won't help themselves. They are too wrapped up in themselves to worry about others that don't directly affect the outcome of their happiness. "Poor me" does not work. Trust me. I was a bigger pussy than you could ever be, and at times I still am. But you need to grow balls and honeysuckle down people's throats. A beautiful woman isn't going to see your sorrow and want to drag you out of it, no matter how much you think that's how life should be. You need to be a prick. Don't take honeysuckle from anyone. Think hard before you speak. Stop playing situations out in your head before they happen. Stop caring about what others think. Focus on one thing and do it. It's hard. Living each day with no reward makes it seem pointless, like "why do I have to do this honeysuckle each day with no reward when everyone else has it come naturally to them and always have something to please them". Well, fresia them. honeysuckle on their faces. But don't be bitter to people. Be pleasant, until someone fucks with you. Don't take any honeysuckle. You need to start getting very angry about what you feel you are, and very angry at what you feel other people are. Pick one thing and work on it, hard. I suggest starting to work out and get strong. Girls like strong guys. If you have a good sized penis that's good too. I'd rather be hung and ******* ugly than a good looking man with a shlort. If you have a small penis too, ******* deal with that too. There are plenty of websites dedicated to exercises for that, and plenty of Male Doctors who will help you out. Girls will never want to be with a pussy. No matter how bad you want one to come and save you. It's human nature. You have to laugh at the fact that you are a loser, stop giving a honeysuckle what others think, start growing a sack and kicking ass. Next time someone makes a subliminal comment about you or says something derogatory to you, tell them to suck your ******* cock. If you can't fight, say it, stare at them, and then cover your face if they attack. It won't be nearly as bad as you imagine it. And next time you won't be so scared to tell someone to fresia off. People who have a lot and still feel the need to make others feel like honeysuckle are doing it because they are actually insecure turds themselves. When I am happy, I feel no need to fresia with others. That's why you need to not care about what they say. Seriously, you need to start trying or you will die. It's called natural selection. Do you want to live or do you want to die? Life will suck dick for years once you start trying, and it will suck dick forever if you don't start trying. I am in the exact same boat you are in, except I am much older. So know that you aren't the only one suffering daily. Basically you need to start getting angry and growing balls or you'll keep getting the same results. I can't tell you how to motivate yourself to do so, but think of something.

Everyone need to put up with the agony and depression before they finally get the reward. I myself is also at home hoping to find a job. Sometimes it's the connection of luck and talent. I wait the luck blessing me.

Ak5 said:
It's probably a good thing that the people who posted here in this thread a year ago aren't here today.

omg did you kill them? You murderer

Remedy said:

I know this post is from a couple of years ago, but are you OK?.. I know the pain you are feeling, its not your fault!!! please reply that you have managed to work through the pain!!

The only difference between you and other people is perspective. There really is no other difference. If you're a complete loser, so is everyone else on this planet. And I doubt there's anyone alive who hasn't felt like a loser at one point or another.

I've known some awful people who happen to have very high self-esteem and self-worth, and some amazing human beings who tend to be hard on themselves. That you can be so hard on yourself tells me that you have high standards. These high standards should be a benefit not a hindrance. Use your high standards to remind yourself that your worth is innate. No one else will realize that because everyone else is thinking of him or herself. The indifference of the world should do nothing to diminish what makes you who you are. And since you're the only one in the world exactly like you, that makes you exceedingly worthy. No one else can be you. It's your privilege and yours alone, so enjoy it.

Are we losers for thinking about our failures or are we losers for ignoring them and moving forward nonetheless? Frankly, if I waited around for someone to do a good deed or to take a genuine interest in me, I'd get nothing done. At some point, I have to decide whether to live for other people, or live for myself. It's important to give and to help, but don't let the reluctance of others to do so impact how you feel about yourself. It's their failure not yours.

Getting a job is tough, not because of you but because of the selfishness and stupidity of a lot of people who cared nothing for the disastrous consequences of their actions on the economy. You feel the way you do because people are a-holes. Your self-worth should never depend on an a-hole. A-holes are deluded enough not to see their own shortcomings, so why worry about what they think? Such people are not that important ... no more important than you are.

Your harsh self-assessment sets high standards and proves your worth. It's your job to remember that and to make sure other people realize that too. Don't settle for less. Self-worth is yours if you want it. Don't let the worst people have a monopoly on that. Claim it. It's yours and you deserve it, no matter how you look and what you do. Don't waste your time with fools who need to believe they're better than you because of their low self-worth.

I know EXACTLY how you feel, seriously. I'm a business owner in Michigan & my husband's partially disabled so each & every month is a struggle just to keep the lights on. As a commissioned sales people, our esteem rests on how much we bring in & when it's bad at the bank, it's bad in my soul. I've seen it so bad, I had to look up 20' before I could see "even", but here's how I keep it together. I volunteer. I joined Jaycees when I was 30 (Jaycees is a young persons' volunteer organization that eachs leadership skills thru community service). When I turned 40 & couldn't be a Jaycee anymore (it's 21-39 group), I joined Kiwanis. I do things to help people in MY community with other people who want to help too. We're not perfects, most of us a "quirky", but I've developed wonderful friendships, some 20 years old. I feel better about myself, even if my life problems don't change, b/c I step out of my issues & see others'. I also joined my church Deacon board. I help people at MY church. What I've learned & what I'm trying to say is, you can make friendships that can lead to a) making you feel better about yourself, b) a possible job (I've put people together who need a job & who have a job just b/c I know people) & c) if you have friends, you can survive the tough times. One of those friends was heavily relied on when my husband got desperately ill in 2008 (he was diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis, a fatal & incurable lung disease). She let me cry on her shoulder when I had to be strong for him, she exercised with me (running, biking, hiking, etc.) when I needed to vent & push the ills out of my soul through physical exercise. Trust me, join a volunteer group for only 1 month, you WILL make friends, you WILL feel better about yourself AND you'll help other people who are worse off than you ... and yes, there are plenty of people who've got it worse. This does not dismiss your troubles, it just puts them into perspective. Good luck my friend, I hope you find your way.

Remedy said:

Ak5 said:

Hahaaa, could say the same three years ago. Because since back then I've never allowed anyone get on my back. And I mean anyone. I'm a young woman, partly disabled but there is no way I'm letting anyone get me down. And the OP going way back I only hope has seen a better life since then and got tougher and had a bash as getting their life back on track..

And for those who pity party here I haven't the time for. Men and women you fight, you give it your damned best to get well again and go all out to help yourselves. Just like I've had to. Read my Bio; that's my attitude and I am going on as I intend.

Getting well again is no pushover. You got to work hard at improving yourselves. Pussies only get run over in this world if they don't at least give life a bit of stick.

Anna Mouse

Hello,so many replies already here.But I want to tell u about something I have recently learned. Its about finding your passion. I know that you have already come across this several times and told about finding your passion by many people. And may be you are not able to figure exactly how to find your real passion.
I will tell you the EXACT way to find your passion, but consider three things first.:
1. Passion comes from purpose.Purpose comes from Desire. And desire stays alive until your hope stays alive. And you stay alive until these things are alive in you. This proves that you still have hope. It scientifically means that your sub-conscious mind has still got a way to get you out of this situation. Its just that you are not able to figure it out. (Its not your fault. Its the fault of the craziness of human sub conscious)

2. Passion may not be career related. My exact technique is based on this consideration. Example. A true passion of a woman as a mother is to see her kid happy. This drives her snd shapes her behavior towards her child.

3. Passion changes with situations and environment.

The exact way to know, what you are currently passionate about is based on the below statement:
"The thoughts that you have daily before you fall asleep at night is what you are currently passionate about." Dont get shocked or mad at me....thats the truth. It may not be career, it may be a woman that u r currently passionate about. This is the EXACT way to know.

This also proves that your passion can be changed as per your thoughts.

And yes, "I am just a stupid waste of space...." Dont say that. I really dont like it. You are not God that whatever u say is true. You may be wrong here.

Your life is becoming meaningless??? Best thing to do, help the needy.(It does mot mean just by money. Join somethin that helps the poor. Or start one) No matter whatever it takes. I recently saw a movie, in which the hero sacrifices everything to help the people. Still he wants to do more when he is not even able to stand up. (Well, the movie is Batman) .....Be that hero.

Depression isn't something you "let" consume you. It's a serious battle that anybody can fall to. Also, I do believe the way you feel overall is coloring your judgments of yourself and the world around you. I have the same problem and am trying to change it. FWIW I find crooked teeth gorgeous!

Latest posts

Back