Im a loser...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definitely pray for your success! Kitchen prep...every thought of applying for the reality show, Hell's Kitchen? :) I love that show!!!

Wow....thats like.. u are good!!! i dont know as lonely or as miserable as i am right now.... and all that crap...i always wear a smile.. if i cant handle a situation i would just do like "GRRRRR" at my own face with my facial expression of course doing it when nobody is looking and just laugh at all my problems.. but inside im hurting... what makes me feel better if is when i talk to someone who i can reallly be myself and just tell that person how a loser i am and still be my friend.. i need that person... but BLEEHH!!!

with ur other question, i do Kitchen hand job at a hotel its casual and only fridays and weekends which gives me enuf and mon-thu i have school.. i have lots of time though...and yea i can call myself a freelance graphic designier that i can be confident enuf thats what im good at.. but i only make so LITTLE!!! like sometimes NULL!i entered this competition in graphic design please pray for me to make it to the final 3..... thank you. arigatou gosaimas
[/quote]

hello MisterD.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING.

LOVABLE
OUSTANDING
SENSITIVE
ENERGETIC
&
RESPECTED

THIS IS HOW I SEE
:rolleyes:
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

I love your acrostic!!!! A great way to get rid of the usual definition. Mister D has a lot to offer.

imfreetobeme said:
hello MisterD.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING.

LOVABLE
OUSTANDING
SENSITIVE
ENERGETIC
&
RESPECTED

THIS IS HOW I SEE
:rolleyes:
LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with MisterD. Everyone looks at each other skills. Yes, sure thing they don't judge you on your skills when they get to know you but thats just that. I know alot of people, but infact, none i really consider my true friends because, all of them think I am a loser, and by not being able to swim, cycle...(lets leave out the driving part cause driving needs money lol and since i am a student and only hang out with students, so driving is nothing much of a hobby), I share no common hobbies with them. They will just have me as a hi bye friend, who can't care less about if I died, or if i need their comfort or support.

I mean those are really nice, but i dont fit those description..lovable? thats why i have no friends at all?outstanding in what sense?sensitive tbh im not that senstive.energetic? i hardly go outor play sport.respected? unlikely.

Oh yea sadrabbit i know ur a dude, soulmate doesnt have to be like couples it could be someone u can really relate and have lots of things in common so yea.

LoL....my bad.....humm why not... I mean yeah we can be good online pals...haha if you want you can add me on my msn...FYI... my msn is my email account....so ya..... -.- kinda of lazy to enter it into my profile...(hence my gender too =P)

Enough of this "lm a loser" talk. No one is a loser. Like I said not being able to do certain things does not characterize someone as a loser. By this definition, everyone in the world that lived, is living, and will ever live was, is and will be losers, and that's silly, lol. I don't even like the word. Focus on the stuff your good at, and some of you are so miserble that you will say I can't do anything and I'm not good at anything. Then my friends its time to pick up a new great hobby and it can be anything you choose.

I feel the same as many people on this thread.

I’m 22, never had a girlfriend, I never go to any social events with people my age because I’ve never had any friends, university failure, no car, still living at home.

I wouldn't call myself a loser (lots my disagree) I feel so frustrated at how my life is turning out, it went wrong somewhere and now I’m paying for it. I wish I could live my life again and I would choose a completely different path.

On the bright side i do consider myself a nice person, but i'm no good when part of a group, I feel left out and have no confidence. I much prefer to get to know someone on a one to one basis. The problem is not one friend has ever stuck to me, they're just people i know, "acquaintance"

and girls, I have no confidence at all, I haven't even got to the small talk part.

same as me :p
lloyd said:
I feel the same as many people on this thread.

I’m 22, never had a girlfriend, I never go to any social events with people my age because I’ve never had any friends, university failure, no car, still living at home.

I wouldn't call myself a loser (lots my disagree) I feel so frustrated at how my life is turning out, it went wrong somewhere and now I’m paying for it. I wish I could live my life again and I would choose a completely different path.

On the bright side i do consider myself a nice person, but i'm no good when part of a group, I feel left out and have no confidence. I much prefer to get to know someone on a one to one basis. The problem is not one friend has ever stuck to me, they're just people i know, "acquaintance"

and girls, I have no confidence at all, I haven't even got to the small talk part.

Sunday said:
Enough of this "lm a loser" talk. No one is a loser. Like I said not being able to do certain things does not characterize someone as a loser. By this definition, everyone in the world that lived, is living, and will ever live was, is and will be losers, and that's silly, lol. I don't even like the word. Focus on the stuff your good at, and some of you are so miserble that you will say I can't do anything and I'm not good at anything. Then my friends its time to pick up a new great hobby and it can be anything you choose.

A very positive outlook. And I actually very much agree with Sunday. :)

MisterD said:
Heres my status..
Im 23, I dont have my own car, i travel by train, I have a learners licence, I have a casual job,I cant swim, Im short 5 6,I dont have any real friends in here, I cant speak fluent english, Im chubby, I rent a place together with my siblings, I dont have much money, and again Im 23 i dont have a car.. huhuhu.. loser

I got my drivers licence just before my 19th birthday 18 months ago, since then I havent driven a car.

Latest posts

Back