im fine but im not happy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randomly cleaning and trying to convince my kids that it's GOOD to behave. lol

You?

Oh, good luck with that Callie.

I finally figured out your username imlikeasilhouette...wow can you tell it's Monday...derr...wow think I left my brain under my pillow this morning. Anyway, cool name :D

Callie said:
Randomly cleaning and trying to convince my kids that it's GOOD to behave. lol

You?

hahah aww thats cute, nothaling DLing some music. It's 1am here and I can't sleep

Sci-Fi said:
Oh, good luck with that Callie.

I finally figured out your username imlikeasilhouette...wow can you tell it's Monday...derr...wow think I left my brain under my pillow this morning. Anyway, cool name :D

It's tuesday here, and i hate mondays... and i dont know where my mind is it's 1am. Thanks Sci fi, i'm guessing you like sci fi :))
bleh.

I'm failing miserably at convincing them. lol

What kind of music? You're 12 hours ahead of me.

Sci-Fi is the code name of my favorite G.I.Joe character, who's also my avatar. :D

You are so lucky it's already Tuesday for you, I can't wait for this day to be over, I have to talk to my part-timer about his behaviour when he gets in after school. Not looking forward to that... I find it odd that it's already the next day in other parts of the world, it's only 1:40pm here, only half of Monday is gone, yet we work off the same calendar.

Callie said:
I'm failing miserably at convincing them. lol

What kind of music? You're 12 hours ahead of me.

trance/dubstep annddd yesss im 12 hours ahead of you I guess.
That's okay, well idk i dont hve the patience when it comes to dealing with kids but i think you're doing the right thing so dont stop trying :))

nice.

I keep on trying, but always seem to get nowhere. lol Oh well, they're kids, what can ya do.

They are from the future, Sci-Fi. lol

Sci-Fi said:
Sci-Fi is the code name of my favorite G.I.Joe character, who's also my avatar. :D

You are so lucky it's already Tuesday for you, I can't wait for this day to be over, I have to talk to my part-timer about his behaviour when he gets in after school. Not looking forward to that... I find it odd that it's already the next day in other parts of the world, it's only 1:40pm here, only half of Monday is gone, yet we work off the same calendar.

No I'm lucky that i'm on summer vacation now, anddd good luck! confronting someone's never easy. And yeah you're right its strange and cool in a way but i tend not to dwell on those things anymore. :)

Callie said:
nice.

I keep on trying, but always seem to get nowhere. lol Oh well, they're kids, what can ya do.

They are from the future, Sci-Fi. lol

Don't stop, usually this is the opportunity to mold and discipline them. It gets harder when they start to grow old and hear from different voices. Anyywayyy dont forget to be an awesome parent though [:

well, my kids have issues, so it's harder than average to mold them. lol

So how old are you?

...you're on summer vacation...I hate you now...

KIDDING!

It's still winter here even though it's supposed to be spring. I'm waiting to hear the weather to find out what the temperature is...-1C and -8C tonight...can we trade locations?

well at least there are people around you. trust me it is better than being completely alone for the entire day.

what are they like though? do they seem happy or do they seem cold/fake?

imlikeasilhouette said:
jales said:
why arent you happy?

hmm, where do I begin? I don't know its mostly cause of the people around me I guess.

Callie said:
well, my kids have issues, so it's harder than average to mold them. lol

So how old are you?

Oh, alright. I understand.

I'm 18 actually, you?

Sci-Fi said:
...you're on summer vacation...I hate you now...

KIDDING!

It's still winter here even though it's supposed to be spring. I'm waiting to hear the weather to find out what the temperature is...-1C and -8C tonight...can we trade locations?

Hahaha ohh okaayy you can hate me.
AND LETS cause hahahah we dont have spring, autumn, winter here. :))

Latest posts

Back