**** Im horny today!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
Just thought I would put it out there otherwise it was going on my FB page (which wldnt be appropriate) so you guys have to know instead...dnt judge me Im human.

Don't think its necessarily appropriate for here either

2mmvet.jpg

Barbaloot said:
Go do something about it then.

Also, *you're. ;)

Nah man I cant, if I cld I wldnt be on this forum wld I????
I mean I can if its just sex that I wanted but it aint, in all honesty.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Barbaloot said:
Go do something about it then.

Also, *you're. ;)

Nah man I cant, if I cld I wldnt be on this forum wld I????
I mean I can if its just sex that I wanted but it aint, in all honesty.

Then get a blow up doll? What do you expect us to do about it?

I just feel like to say whats on my mind, excuse me if it dont fit in this forum...which I technically think it does...why wld anyone in a relationship feel honry, and being horny is a natural part of human emotions. I can express myself the way I want, if I feel horny one day I will post it, if I feel down one day I will post it etc...

Broken_n_Lost said:
I just feel like to say whats on my mind, excuse me if it dont fit in this forum...which I technically think it does...why wld anyone in a relationship feel honry, and being horny is a natural part of human emotions. I can express myself the way I want, if I feel horny one day I will post it, if I feel down one day I will post it etc...

There has been worse said on this forum, that's for sure...

People in relationships can feel horny too, take LDR's for example. However, I don't know if it really needs it's own thread...perhaps the Thinking thread would suffice. :D

Callie said:
Broken_n_Lost said:

People in relationships can feel horny too, take LDR's for example. However, I don't know if it really needs it's own thread...perhaps the Thinking thread would suffice. :D
Fine fine fine!! How on earth do I delete this thread??

Broken_n_Lost said:
Callie said:
Broken_n_Lost said:

Fine fine fine!! How on earth do I delete this thread??

Well, I meant next time. I'm all for speaking one's mind, hell, everyone knows I do that. lol
You can't delete threads, a mod has to do it.

Oh well guess it up there for all the horny people on ALL/
Peace to all and your not the only one, let me assure you :p

K...you know as well as I do. It's love that you truely want.
Nothing wrong with some bumping and grinding alone the way.
It can be flood of emotions or a fountain either way.
I wont let my love go to waste or be your beast of burden....

yeah man...
I get you more than you think when you talk this way.
We're not so different you and I. You know this.
I would never judge you. Ive walked miles and miles for you.

Lonesome Crow said:
K...you know as well as I do. It's love that you truely want.
Nothing wrong with some bumping and grinding alone the way.
It can be flood of emotions or a fountain either way.
I wont let my love go to waste or be your beast of burden....

bumping and grinding are fine as long as they don't scratch the varnish.

Broken_n_Lost said:
Im a girl for fresia sake! Why cant women express how horny they are!!!! ******* hell.

Oh so you're a girl. :cool:

That makes being horny perfectly acceptable. :D

Latest posts

Back