i'm new here and i think i made a mistake

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lifesnotready

Reaction score
so far i've tried to make friends here and just like everywhere else in my life it's all fake these people do not care about me or my life i never wanted them to try to make my life better i just wanted to talk but lord knows how much people hate talking to David i'll keep searching for other sites and hopefully i will find someone to talk to. goodbye and god bless.

Hey Lifesnotready,
i read some of your other posts, and well... i guess that it takes more time than just one day, or even one month to really make friends anywhere.
i don't think people hate talking to you, but if you want people to care, and listen - be the first to do so. hang around, and be more patient - and hopefully things will turn around.

i don't know if you have heard this - but if you want people to do something - the best way is to start yourself. and then usually others will pick it up as well.
so start by hanging around, talking to us, and we'll listen. it's not a one-way thing.

(hugs)

shade.

Lifesnotready, give it a little time.. everyone is really nice here. I am fairly new as well... but I now am chatting with some awesome folks. come into the chatroom and hang out... you are sure to enjoy yourself. :)

lifesnotready said:
so far i've tried to make friends here and just like everywhere else in my life it's all fake ....

You had been a member of this forum less then three hours and written it off as "fake" already?

The great majority of members haven't even seen your first post yet. It seems a little hasty for that judgment to me.

i think i know where the original poster may be coming from...

sometimes when you are new to a forum, or especially new to forums "in general" you may be put off when you don't get immediate answers or responses.

a lot of times, by the time someone finds their way to a place like this, they are very lonely and really REALLY want to talk to somebody.

i also, think the original poster should stop by and chat. give it some time. forums are not instant messaging or chat, they take time, but the good thing about them is that people really get to think about what they respond with and you can have long and meaningful conversations.

dude, don't go..... give it some time. :)

i'm new here too. but i chatted last nite and had a blast!

ps - if you want people to take the time to get to know you, you need to take the time to fill in your profile.

as of right now,

i have no idea:
- who you are
- where you are
- how old you are
- if you are a man, a woman, or something in between
- or anything about you

visit your user control panel and update your profile amigo!!! :p

Lol leaving in your INTRODUCTORY post? I think this is unheard of...o_O

You didn't even give us a chance!! *sob*

You're mean. Lol

I am not even sure if I should welcome you to the forum after you blatantly told us you were leaving but....

Welcome to ALL :)

WOW. lol premature judgement, anyone?

-_- I'm actually quite friendly, lifesnotready...and I do happen to care about what you say or think. Thanks for giving me a chance. (sarcasm)

----Steve

Well, normally I would say "Hey, and welcome" at this point, though I'm not sure you will now read this.

The people here are friendly, and you've been unfair in writing them off as fake. People have other commitments as well, although I noticed that several people responded to your other posts before you wrote this.

Anyway, all the best.

I've only joined a few days ago too, but I feel the opposite. A lot of people here are friendly. How about posting a thread yourself about something that matters to you? You'll get responses, just try it.

Badjedidude said:
WOW. lol premature judgement, anyone?

-_- I'm actually quite friendly, lifesnotready...and I do happen to care about what you say or think. Thanks for giving me a chance. (sarcasm)

----Steve

For some reason I can't fathom, I read that as
premature...err...nevermind. :p

:club: I'm a perv I suppose. lol

Latest posts

Back