I'm new here too.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tc00

Reaction score
Hi all, I've made a few posts but decided to officially make a new member thread for myself. You might have come across some of my recent posts that give tell a bit about me. I hope to meet some friends here. I'm friendly, outgoing (despite my depression/anxiety issues). I'm very self critical, probably give myself more hell than my worst enemy would, but I do have a big heart and a great deal of compassion/empathy for others. That's my best asset though some might call it a liability as there are people that will try to use folks like me. While depression can make one more selfish, I don't think it's done that with me (though it's done a lot of other harm). I'm helping some kids go to school in a 3rd world country (I know the families) and also helping the strays there (there is no government or private animal shelter for these poor cats and dogs) in that place. I'm very interested in social justice, I read a lot, keep up on news in Africa and the Philippines daily. I was a cop many years ago, was in the miltary (disabled vet status), was in an interracial marriage. I love animals, my dogs and cats are my best friends, loyalty and life long love, which is seldom found with people. Well that's enough, maybe too much:), hope I didn't bore ya.

Maybe one of you can tell me if the chat room is working, as I tried it, they asked I register and I did, and I still found I couldn't type there and the few there were not typing in the main chat box. So if ya could tell me what I did wrong or update me on the status of the chat, I would appreciate it.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson

Welcome to ALL :)

What is the chat room doing? Is there just a blank space where the chat box should be or is it there and you can't type in it? I've heard a few people say that their ad blocker was causing a problem with chat. Also check to see if your plugins are updated. Beyond that, I have no idea. Have you tried a different browser?

Heya tc00 and welcome to ALL, i think ive seen some of your posts around the forum. Glad to have you with us.

Thanks for the welcome from all of you. As far as the chat, the chat box was there but I couldn't type in it nor did I see any activity there. I didn't try it with another browser or with the adblock thing deactivated. I'll have to try that and see if it makes a difference.

Latest posts

Back