I'm not bi

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Reaction score
I'm coming to you first, I said "I'm bi" in the chatroom then I said "April Fool's" because it was my joke. So if someone posts a screenshot of me this is why.

P.S. This means I am NOT bi.

P.S.S This thread is NOT an April Fool's joke.

Oh ****.. and i was thinking I could hit on you when you turn 18 finally. lol

Happy Birthday btw.

LOL dude....is it such a touchy subject that you have to create a thread just to disclaim rumors that most likely NO ONE would even care to spread? Haha jumping the gun a bit, man.

Besides, who cares if you're bi or not?

Lol next time just calm down and understand that no one gives a fresia about your orientation. This isn't highschool, dude. Lose the drama. :p

Oh, shock horror. Someone may or may not be bi. *Rolls eyes*

As BJD says, people are not concerned about your orientation. From this massive disclaimer seemingly out of no where can i guess that it is something that you are sensitive about and you are just trying to head off a perceived possibility of teasing? People wouldn't care if you were bi, but an excessive concern that someone might think you are bi, could be like waving a red flag.

yes, this is like saying:

"Attention all gay guys from ALL!, Please, do not hit on me, I'm not Bi!"

Badjedidude said:
LOL dude....is it such a touchy subject that you have to create a thread just to disclaim rumors that most likely NO ONE would even care to spread? Haha jumping the gun a bit, man.

Besides, who cares if you're bi or not?

Lol next time just calm down and understand that no one gives a fresia about your orientation. This isn't highschool, dude. Lose the drama. :p

Yeah, it looks more like taking caution to protect the big secret here?

Or it's the law of attraction at work. That whether you like / hate something, the more attention it gets the more its attracted to you..

So um good luck with being bi?

ROFL dude Knight you just a hole for yourself.

nerdygirl said:
DRAT! I wanted to have guy on guy fantasies about you.

lmao *sigh*

Just FTR I am not bi either; I am resolutely het. Yeah, I know people were wondering. *eye roll*

To the OP: People really don't care. Hell, you could have a manly guy-crush or a bromance with your BFF, and I still think people wouldn't care.

So... no worries. :D

Hahaha poor Knight. :p See? Minus was right.

Next time don't make such a big deal about it. You over-reacted, and now EVERYONE notices you and this issue, because you brought everyone's attention to it when they wouldn't have even noticed it if you just LET IT GO. lol

Just....*sigh*....let it go next time, OK? :p

I have to make a confession. I am bi. I'm biracial. Yep. My mom's Korean, and my Dad's Irish. Man, I'm glad to have this off of my chest.

nerdygirl said:
I have to make a confession. I am bi. I'm biracial. Yep. My mom's Korean, and my Dad's Irish. Man, I'm glad to have this off of my chest.

Wow Nerdy, you could be in a Starburst commercial! :p

[youtube]2k4iZqbDsMs[/youtube]

I'm not bi! Look at me! *jumps on couch on Oprah show* I'M NOT BI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back