Im so worried about the future

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiger lily

Reaction score
I've had 5 years of lonliness, loosing friends and not making new ones, moving jobs yet still being unhappy with no social life in the area I've studied for. Can't give up my career just for a social life which would probably be in a very low paid job ( i hope that doesn't sound money orientated as Im not its just that I need to afford money for my living alone). I'm just so worried because I've done everything people tell you to do like join groups actvities etc I meet people but no one has become a close friend or partner. I have so much going for me, yet my life is not moving in the direction I want it to go at all. What am I doing wrong. I lost a very close friend and I miss them and can't replace them.

I just need to stop worring so I can be happy then maybe things will flow, but I simply cant stop. Any tecniques?

U tube the sedona methdoe.
It helped me alot in a lot of area.
Thats now I was able to get well
from a toxic reltionship...I kept holdiing on to those wacked feelings
or projecting into a future...
Bascially what youre doing...

Dont need to be a spiritaul gooroo
Its so simple it blew my mind.lol
More simple than the 12 steps..

basically you just drop it..let it go.
you practice doing it...after a will itll become natural ...bascially it get you into iiving in the moment...cuz thats all we have is NOW...every thoughs we have..we do in the NOW.lol

You can also download it.
But theres vedios..thatll take you through with this technique.

Lonesome Crow said:
U tube the sedona methdoe.
It helped me alot in a lot of area.
Thats now I was able to get well
from a toxic reltionship...I kept holdiing on to those wacked feelings
or projecting into a future...
Bascially what youre doing...

Dont need to be a spiritaul gooroo
Its so simple it blew my mind.lol
More simple than the 12 steps..

basically you just drop it..let it go.
you practice doing it...after a will itll become natural ...bascially it get you into iiving in the moment...cuz thats all we have is NOW...every thoughs we have..we do in the NOW.lol

You can also download it.
But theres vedios..thatll take you through with this technique.

Thankyou very much Lonesome crow I will check this out. Thanks for your replies in general, I appreiate it.

Latest posts

Back