I'm starting to hate everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gothandre

Yes, i'm starting to hate everyone! And all i get with this is loneliness and sadness.When i go out, alone, i see those alcoholic, unpolite, drug addicted, violent, imature and materialist peple surrounded by lots of friends which they can count and talk to. And me, a polite, nice, lovely, kind and honest guy, get nothing! Well, there is something i get... loneliness!
Im jumping to a conclusion - bad people have friends, while good people dont. Bad and good for me, because bad and good are very relative things to each one.
ANother thing that feeds the anger inside my body are those "Mr right girls" going out with those bad guys. Why that? Why????
I cant find my place is this dying world where hearts were blunt to be broken by love.
I mean.. whats wrong with me? I dont know if i am the problem, or the others are the problem. Because if i live in a city fulled of imature people, then it's not my problem. But even though, i dont know what to do. Where do i belong?
And no, i wont turn me into the "bad boy" type, because this isn't me and i hate that! I prefer dying than beying somebody i dont want to. But since i dont want to die... what should I do? I cnat handle this anger anymore?

Sometimes violent/drug addicted/immature people attract others because these others have low self esteem and think that they deserve to have a friendship/relationship only with someone who will abuse them. And/or maybe these others have been abused in the past and are trying to work through past traumas in the present by attaching themselves to people who will reenact the abuse they suffered years before.

I guess those people are doing something right, which you (and myself I guess) don't see..

But it can feel unfair, yes. When no one seems to appreciate the values that are important to yourself.

If you don't like the people around you, maybe you should move?
Your place in the world is not defined by whether or not you have a girlfriend.

Maybe stop focusing on others, you can't change other people. I don't mean to suggest that you need to change, just that your perspective does.
Think about what you want out of life... other than a girlfriend.
You say you aren't the bad boy type, great but WHO are you?
If you're dependent on having a partner to define what your place is in life, it's no different than faking your personality to find a girl.

I'm not trying to rag on you, just saying that the only thing you can control is yourself. Looking at others and getting upset is counterproductive.
Would you want to date a girl who hates everyone?

kaetic said:
If you don't like the people around you, maybe you should move?
Your place in the world is not defined by whether or not you have a girlfriend.

Maybe stop focusing on others, you can't change other people. I don't mean to suggest that you need to change, just that your perspective does.
Think about what you want out of life... other than a girlfriend.
You say you aren't the bad boy type, great but WHO are you?
If you're dependent on having a partner to define what your place is in life, it's no different than faking your personality to find a girl.

I'm not trying to rag on you, just saying that the only thing you can control is yourself. Looking at others and getting upset is counterproductive.
Would you want to date a girl who hates everyone?
my goal in life isn't about finding the perfect partner, i'm not a needy person. I wasn't talking just about girls. Friends, in general. People (males of females) prefer the alcoholic/violent/unpolite/bad people than the opposite. get it? And who am I? If i have to describe myself using adjectives, well, i'm honest, kind, lovely, polite, dedicated, sensitive. ALso, I'm very critical... that may be a problem...idk...

I'm needie...I need food. I need love. I need sex. I need friends. I need money. I need shelter..ect
Sometimes I even have the need to tell certain people to fresia off.

Sometimes I get drunk. Been abuse. Done drugs in the past.Not a violent person but been in toxic relationship. Been heart broken plenty.
I love someone every much. She's all messed up in the head, Im all messed up in head.
We're a perfect match made from hell.

Im also very nice, dedicated, kind, loving, considerate of others, assertive, self motivated, great sense
of humor, compasionate, understanding, forgiving, ....ect

Sometme when I feel angery becuase of all the messed up things going in my personal life
and with i people I love.
All i can do is fill my mind with a daisy...just an imagine of a flower.
Something i find beautiful in life.

meeting people???
Met all kinds and continuing to meet more.
I just go out and try to socialize sand enteract with people as best I can.

Stair at the four walls... feeling depress or angery donst work for me.

gothandre said:
... When i go out, alone, i see those alcoholic, unpolite, drug addicted, violent, imature and materialist peple surrounded by lots of friends which they can count and talk to. And me, a polite, nice, lovely, kind and honest guy, get nothing! Well, there is something i get... loneliness!
Im jumping to a conclusion - bad people have friends, while good people dont.

Those "bad" types of people attract crowds for all the wrong reasons. Almost like when you see a car crash, you can't help but watch it as you go by. I also think they put themselves out on a limb more - whether it makes them look like an ass or not is irrelevant. You get what you put in, and it might take a while, but you'll get it.

The human mind is retarded. It likes to separate things and always gose looking
for trouble. It likes to creat problems so it can solve problems it created to begin with
then plays the hero.....Genalization is an excellent tool to get ya spinning.
Good over here...bad over there...blah...blah... blah.
Stupid honeysuckle that just gets your head spinning and you sit around all day
doing nothing...wasting time, wasting energy...burning daylight and wasting
life. Being a perfectionist...you dont do honeysuckle unless it's perfect.
Still not ganna get off of your ass oneway or the other...The fucken ego is cunningg like that.

You focus on negative honeysuckle that triggers nagative emotions. Such as hate.
Of course logic tells ya...no one likes to be around a hateful person either.
Its contagous like a fucken disease. It's not fucken rocket science.
You send out a vibe with many combinations...the way you carry yourself.
the way you judge people. The expression on your face.The way you talk.
And of course you push people away just the same. You get what you send out.

The same old song and dance. Is the fucken glass half full or half empty.
Am i optimistic or pastimistic? My attitude changes in accordance of how
I feel.....

Am i gonna react or repsond?

So i gatta pysch myself out. Let go of all the negative honeysuckle.
Think positive so that i may feel postive. Do positive self talk.
it gets a little better and better each day. I get out of it what Iput into it.
Focus on me.
Women???? they been coming and going, In and out of my life.
I cant change anyone of them either. Im more emotionally attached to some of them.

Life gose on with or without me.
Somtimes I'll just jump right in....fresia it.
ive lived it and aprroched it from many angles...it's all relative.

Realty is...there's grips of friendly healthy people with family and friends. Living the good life.
Just gatta get out more and look around.
A hot sexy classy babe wearing a beautiful white dress got in her bmw750I just drove down
my street. Thank god i dont live in the ghetto. It helps to see things in a beautiful positive light easier.

Loud, obnoxious people are more popular. They're quite often stupid too, which makes other stupid loud people feel more secure.

"The empty can rattles the most" = Loud people make up for in volume, for what they lack in intelligence.

Quiet, shy people are seen as dangerous, like they're hiding something.

"Still waters run deep" = 1) Quiet people are often deeply emotional and intelligent OR 2) Quiet people are dangerous like deep water under a still surface.

Quiet people become a target for bullying and isolation, because we're often assumed to be stupid..... This is because stupid people think that talking endless amounts of BS makes someone intelligent, when in fact the opposite is nearly always true.

It's important to tackle trouble as soon as it appears, new idiots in your life will always look for somebody to be dominant over, they always pick on the quiet guy, so make sure your bite stings. For example a new guy at work started giving me grief to make himself look good, despite his numbers advantage (getting friendly with other staff) he found himself up against far superior fire power and ended up looking like a complete fool.

I think it's kinda ok to hate everyone, imo the world is 95% idiots and 5% decent people. The only exception (that I can think of) is in Japan, where it's generally accepted that intelligent people keep themselves to themselves.

Do you want to become a slave to modern social standards? to become a sheep? to lose your own personal identity?

I know I don't......

It's all about conformance to a social norm.

Latest posts

Back