Impossible to find love

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't talking about who pays on a first date, that is something different.
I'm talking about selecting a partner based on his or her wealth.
If I'm selected that way, I will feel exploited, especially if the woman has her own income.
I don't know what you mean by "working class".
"Working class" as opposed to people who don't have to work because they inherited a fortune from their parents?
I object the idea that a woman's 'value' is to be paid for in terms of money.
I once had this UK woman who had a crush on me, and she sent me books, a CD with music (it wasn't the original, but she had spent lots of time decorating it), my personal bookmark with my name on it, things like that.
It made me feel special, but not because of the value of the books or the items themselves, but because of the effort she put in them.
Now if some very rich woman would invite me for a weekend on her yacht, and then in her private jet, etc. I would feel spoiled.
But if that woman would be very ugly I could not imagine having a relationship with her, if I did that I would feel like a gigolo, making love to an ugly woman just because of the money.
Why some women do something similar is something I will never understand.

I wasn't talking about who pays on a first date, that is something different.
I'm talking about selecting a partner based on his or her wealth.
If I'm selected that way, I will feel exploited, especially if the woman has her own income.
I don't know what you mean by "working class".
"Working class" as opposed to people who don't have to work because they inherited a fortune from their parents?
I object the idea that a woman's 'value' is to be paid for in terms of money.
I once had this UK woman who had a crush on me, and she sent me books, a CD with music (it wasn't the original, but she had spent lots of time decorating it), my personal bookmark with my name on it, things like that.
It made me feel special, but not because of the value of the books or the items themselves, but because of the effort she put in them.
Now if some very rich woman would invite me for a weekend on her yacht, and then in her private jet, etc. I would feel spoiled.
But if that woman would be very ugly I could not imagine having a relationship with her, if I did that I would feel like a gigolo, making love to an ugly woman just because of the money.
Why some women do something similar is something I will never understand.
I know I put that as an example of a man will pay if he think shes worth it, its clear, hence why the richest men have the best looking women in general… its a shock to see a poor old ugly man with a beautiful young woman… its so odd that social services would get involved thinking its a dangerous scam situation.

Working class as in people who work low paying jobs and cant afford to live without a partner or parent to cohabit with.

The thing is you are thinking about it from a male perspective, even though I am young and what a man wanted he wouldnt let me buy a thing for him because he is a man… (his words) now… as a woman most women have a drive to be provided for which is the complete opposite drive a man has. Looks are not as of much importance to women, being provided for is which makes sense… we are smaller than men so instinctually we’d rather pair than compete. Sure world has changed but the instincts haven’t, that takes time.

As for love, I think you’ll find it 💕

i didn't find anybody on my wavelength until i became an old man. people such as me are apparently rare, so that is understandable.

Latest posts

Back