Impossible

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mari1969

Reaction score
Why is impossible to find someone to care, someone to have dinner together, someone that care me. Those are simple things that many people want but my life is going and I still completely alone. I can't believe that there aren't any man in the world that would like to share the same thing that I do  :(

I know how you feel. I guess when we are looking for these type of things on purpose - rarely we'll actually succeed. We just need to focus on our lives and maybe someday that special someone will cross our path.

mari1969 said:
I can't believe that there aren't any man in the world that would like to share the same thing that I do  :(

Surely half the goings on in this forum are evidence enough that there are other lonely people out there like you. Hehe. You're far from alone in being alone. If that makes some sort of circular sense. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who want what you want. The difficulty for me at least is finding and attracting the people who want what I want too. Hehe. It seems to be increasingly difficult nowadays. But then again, I have no frame of reference for that. Heh. The main thing I find is to keep trying, and not to give up. After all, if you give up, then you certainly won't find anyone.

Hi op, I feel the same way. On one hand it seems like such a simple thing to want but on the other hand finding it is so difficult.

mari1969 said:
Why is impossible to find someone to care, someone to have dinner together, someone that care me. Those are simple things that many people want but my life is going and I still completely alone. I can't believe that there aren't any man in the world that would like to share the same thing that I do  :(

It is really hard, mari, I feel so sorry about you. My situation is the same - I eat out alone, go to movies alone, even travel abroad mostly alone. And, right as you mentioned, I also want a person "that care me", and I'd make this mutual. But... not everybody is lucky to heve this luxury...

mari1969 said:

Doesn't have to be mari. What have you been doing to try to connect with someone to do the things you want to do with people? Are you specifically looking for a man, or woman. Aanything?

Latest posts

Back