In trouble with Campus Police at uni! need advice please help!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get a thumbs up Brian (Y) for your tolerance level xD

I have nothing worthwhile to contribute.
But I just had to say...you all make my day.

*MWAH*

He is going to talk to the cops tomorrow ?

I think he is going to lie, and get caught. Either way, I doubt if he comes back to this thread :p

Dominator88 said:
Im 21, I honestly just did this for fun, I was bored, It was a dumb mistake! Very dumb of me but not that bad, whats 10 times worse is the fact that I didn't have my profile fully private so they saw the **** University I went to! Worst move ever!

WRONG. Your "worst move ever" was posting that honeysuckle in the first place, NOT that you hadn't taken precautions so that you could be a jerk in anonymity. Like Shells, I've had to deal with my share of stalkers/harassers, and I really have ZERO compassion for your plight.

That you think that lying is your best option tells me a lot about the type of person you are. How long will you continue to dodge responsibility - until you graduate and get a real job? Until you get married? Have kids? What age is the turnaround point to be a decent, responsible person in your eyes?

Also, the fact that you were either naive or stupid enough to give your log on info to your buddy speaks volumes about your judgment. Seriously, what is there to keep him from stalking/harassing women through your account?

Dominator88 said:
Im thinking who cares if Im judged by campus police anyway? There not gonna play an integral role in my life so who cares. And those 2 girls, Ill just apologize to both of them after all this is done and never hear from them again on facebook or see them in person, ever. Maybe they will tell some of there close friends about this, I don't know but in 2 months this will be forgotten by them. It really doesn't matter, its not like there gonna tell every Caucasian female at the uni to watch out for me.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't smell a whiff of remorse from you.

cheaptrickfan said:
Dominator88 said:
Im 21, I honestly just did this for fun, I was bored, It was a dumb mistake! Very dumb of me but not that bad, whats 10 times worse is the fact that I didn't have my profile fully private so they saw the **** University I went to! Worst move ever!

WRONG. Your "worst move ever" was posting that honeysuckle in the first place, NOT that you hadn't taken precautions so that you could be a jerk in anonymity. Like Shells, I've had to deal with my share of stalkers/harassers, and I really have ZERO compassion for your plight.

At the point the fact that you think that lying is your best option tells me a lot about the type of person you are. How long will you continue to dodge responsibility - until you graduate and get a real job? Until you get married? Have kids? What age is the turnaround point to be a decent, responsible person in your eyes?

Also, the fact that you were either naive or stupid enough to give your log on info to your buddy speaks volumes about your judgment. Seriously, what is there to keep him from stalking/harassing women through your account?

Dominator88 said:
Im thinking who cares if Im judged by campus police anyway? There not gonna play an integral role in my life so who cares. And those 2 girls, Ill just apologize to both of them after all this is done and never hear from them again on facebook or see them in person, ever. Maybe they will tell some of there close friends about this, I don't know but in 2 months this will be forgotten by them. It really doesn't matter, its not like there gonna tell every Caucasian female at the uni to watch out for me.

Nah he just wants to evade responsibility, like a true scum bag. :)

And judging by the title of the thread he wants us to HELP him do it. Nice. You have class Cassius.

I never gave my login info to my friend, Im not going to lie, what I did was wrong and I should have never done it. It's harassment, not stalking, I guess these girls wanted me not to get away with this so they submitted an online report, either they submitted the online report or showed them the papers in person. It is really insignificant though, I wasn't threatening them, they could have simply blocked me. The Law seems to favor women much of the time though so to bad, one things for sure, regular police do not waste there time with things like this if it doesn't involve threats.

UTM Campus Police Online Reporting Form - (The form below on this page)

The UTM Campus Police online reporting form is designed to allow you to report a minor incident at your own convenience. This system is not designed to handle emergencies. If you have an emergency, please call the Campus Police emergency line at *Mod edit* or call 911.

The submission of a false report is a criminal offence under the Criminal Code of Canada.

First Name:
Last Name:
Home Address
City
Email
Province/ State
Postal Code / Zip Code
Home Phone:
Business Phone:

Well obviously they (plural!) felt threatened enough to report you to the police.

Dominator88 said:
I never gave my login info to my friend,

No? Then how should we interpret this:

I even gave him my account info so I would psychologically feel better about lying because he "hacked" my account.

Your words, kid.

Dom88 - you know, I think the best thing for you would be simply to come clean about it to the campus police. Let's face it, nobody's perfect; we all say, write and do some supremely dumbass things sometimes. Just say to the campus police that you take full responsibility, that you just had a very stupid moment, that you would like to apologise to the girls if possible, and that you will NEVER do anything like it again (and make sure you don't, either!) If you haven't been in trouble with the campus police before, then chances are that you will just get a warning, but no serious blot on your copybook. Put it behind you, move on, and chalk it up to one of life's lessons. The problem with attempting to cover it up is that if you're found out, chances are you could expect a more severe penalty.

I think if you own up to it in the first place, you will at least be respected for your honesty about the matter, and therefore respected as a good person and good student. Bite the bullet, mate.

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
Dominator88 said:

At the point the fact that you think that lying is your best option tells me a lot about the type of person you are. How long will you continue to dodge responsibility - until you graduate and get a real job? Until you get married? Have kids? What age is the turnaround point to be a decent, responsible person in your eyes?

Dominator88 said:

Nah he just wants to evade responsibility, like a true scum bag. :)

And judging by the title of the thread he wants us to HELP him do it. Nice. You have class Cassius.

What are you talking about? I never said what I was going to do in my first post, just 2 options, I didn't say which one Im going with. You should stop assuming things, Im not going to lie anyway I already decided that last night.

I don't understand why you would post a thread about this? Okay yes, you want advice...but really?
I don't know your reasoning on harrassing these girls, but what you said was immature and degrading. If I knew you personally, my respect for you would have lowered a good amount.

On behalf of all girls with naturally big boobs: you sir, are a ******. She can't help the way her body looks... and if she wants to wear a bikini, so what? She's still classier than you, not just picking on randoms!

Why would you insult these girls?

Because you were BORED? for FUN?

Jeeeez.

What did you honestly think people would do on here? Hi-five you? Bail you out? Make you feel better about what you did?

I agree with.... (someone... it was a lot of pages ago, sorry :S )... take some responsability for your actions.

What happens if I forward this thread with screencaps to "The UTM Campus Police online reporting form"
:club:

Latest posts

Back