Integrating into the community

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Reaction score
So I'm sitting here with my phone, trying to find places where I can at least pop my head in and make an impression, but then anxiety sets in.

I tried looking around in the games section to see if I could just relax there but it's more the same. Anxiety, anxiety, anxiety.

How does one integrate into any community for that matter? I've always had trouble trying to find a group of people I can be around, and even then I can't become part of a group or make friends because I just sorta watched from behind glass.

Does anyone else have any advice for taking the first step?

Find something that interests you or something that you can relate to, and make a comment of what you think or what you've experienced? I'm just suggesting for on this forum.

Writing this post was a good start :)
My personal experience has been, just throw myself in with the group. There has been so many times that I have second-guessed myself on here, but I push the "post reply" button anyway.
I believe my first post on here was a "welcome" to another member (after my intro, of course)

Good luck :D

Latest posts

Back