Interesting Question About Autism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

So, was researching a little bit and found out, people who's mothers gave birth around the age of 35 or over, theres a good chance that they get autism, (usually Asperger's). Someone I know also researched this it found this interesting too.

I've been thinking. If you and you husband/wife both have autism, would your son/daughter have it too? Or would they have some traits of it or be perfectly normal? BTW, dosen't matter what age, even if they gave birth at a younger age.

Lost Soul said:
So, was researching a little bit and found out, people who's mothers gave birth around the age of 35 or over, theres a good chance that they get autism, (usually Asperger's). Someone I know also researched this it found this interesting too.

I've been thinking. If you and you husband/wife both have autism, would your son/daughter have it too? Or would they have some traits of it or be perfectly normal? BTW, dosen't matter what age, even if they gave birth at a younger age.

No.

While it is more likely that a child will have autism, the actual causes of autism are still unknown. It can be completely random, or recurring in a genetic line, though the latter is less likely.

Latest posts

Back