introduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h i

Reaction score
Im an internet addict. just wanted a new site to visit.

White male, age 22. I work, forklifting in Florida; USA. Im starting fire rescue courses for volunteering. did my first one yesterday. 4 more courses, and ill be a fire fighter. I also plan to attend courses for concealed weapon license, and security licenses. 38 SPL 5 shooter revolver. Im red neck, but pretty civilized.

i wanted a serious relationship since 16 years old, and im still single... i almost choose to be single now, due to being so needy emotionally, and so many others being so dirty emotionally and physically. I spend most of my time alone...

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

You still have a whole life ahead of you, do not give up on wanting a relationship. I am 22 and haven't had a serious relationship, but I will never say die.

Heya, welcome to the forum.

Are you pursuing firefighting as a career? I'm a firefighter/EMT up here in Idaho. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have :)

22 is still young! dont give up hope :)

Being a firefighter sounds like a cool job. Welcome to the forum n_n

No. i dont like the hours that fire fighters work, and the demobilizing. The training was free for healthy citizens without a criminal record. my county wont see recession cutbacks until this coming october when the new fiscal year starts. right now, my county still has 30 fire stations and is in great standing. i have a large county though, int he center of florida, that responds to all other counties. i believe other counties have begun cutbacks. im looking for a station that protects the forests and responds to hurricanes. not so big on the car crashes and burning buildings, but ill do whatever. the experience is worth like $6,000 at a college, and im getting it free. i figure thatll look pretty good on an application, being a volunteer fire fighter, and i have nothing better to do.

samuel said:

You still have a whole life ahead of you, do not give up on wanting a relationship. I am 22 and haven't had a serious relationship, but I will never say die.

TY. I ALWAYS BELIEVED...MY GLASS IS HALF FULL. I BECOME SO WITHDRAWN WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE SOCIALIZE,LOVERS WALKING HAND IN HAND,ETC. I BECOME MORE WITHDRAWN.I KNOW THIERS SOMEONE OUT THIER FOR ME,AND I KNOW I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHAT AGGRESSIVE. I JUST CAN'T BREAK OUT OF THIS DEPPRESSION I FEEL.I SOMETIMES FEEL LIFE IS FOR THE YOUNG...NOT FOR PEOPLE OF MY AGE. I'M NOT THAT BAD LOOKING, EVEN MY EXWIFE WONDERS WHY I'M STILL SINGLE. AT TIMES I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF AND ALL..AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I GET SO JEALOUS WHEN I SEE ANOTHER MAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. WELL I GUESS I SAID ENOUGH FOR NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE AND BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU.

h i said:

what is this ?
how do i raise it ?

Oh the reputation is well...when other members of the ALL site say what their opinions are about you.

It happens over time that people do this, when they get used to your posts they'll generally write something about you in the reputation section of your profile.

Also, i find that commenting on other's reputation walls generally gets a reputation comment back :D

best to wait after you've posted a fair bit though. That way people will be able to pinpoint who you are with more accuracy :)

bmw_200945 said:
samuel said:

TY. I ALWAYS BELIEVED...MY GLASS IS HALF FULL. I BECOME SO WITHDRAWN WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE SOCIALIZE,LOVERS WALKING HAND IN HAND,ETC. I BECOME MORE WITHDRAWN.I KNOW THIERS SOMEONE OUT THIER FOR ME,AND I KNOW I HAVE TO BE SOMEWHAT AGGRESSIVE. I JUST CAN'T BREAK OUT OF THIS DEPPRESSION I FEEL.I SOMETIMES FEEL LIFE IS FOR THE YOUNG...NOT FOR PEOPLE OF MY AGE. I'M NOT THAT BAD LOOKING, EVEN MY EXWIFE WONDERS WHY I'M STILL SINGLE. AT TIMES I FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, I TAKE GOOD CARE OF MYSELF AND ALL..AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY I GET SO JEALOUS WHEN I SEE ANOTHER MAN WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. WELL I GUESS I SAID ENOUGH FOR NOW. THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE AND BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU.

Wow..

Are you aware that one of the unspoken rules of ettiquette online is to not speak in caps when you type?

When you speak in caps it implies that you are yelling.

Whenever I see someone use all caps in something they've written online I usually dont read it and if i do i feel like whoever wrote it is yelling at me while i'm reading it.

It's an unpleasant experience.

Please don't do it anymore.......

Hi Everyone..

I am jhonmartin and this is my first role playing site i have ever joined. i hope to learn how to become a better role player. I will do my best job and hopefully get better as i continue to post and get better.Nice to meet you all.

jhonmartin said:
Hi Everyone..

I am jhonmartin and this is my first role playing site i have ever joined. i hope to learn how to become a better role player. I will do my best job and hopefully get better as i continue to post and get better.Nice to meet you all.

umm....this isn't a "role playing" site. =\
You should go back and read the Welcome page again.

EveWasFramed said:
jhonmartin said:
Hi Everyone..

umm....this isn't a "role playing" site. =\
You should go back and read the Welcome page again.

did you mean role playing as in psychological role playing? The kind of role playing used in therapy to help people develop healthier behaviors/reactions to situations?

Hi everyone,

I'm Aaren. I'm new to this site.
I'm lonely. So, I decided to join this. I'm hoping your warm welcome.
Thanks..!!

2020045mviir1swh6.gif

Hello Everyone,

This is my first visit to site. I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobbies.I can share my thoughts to others and can get plenty of information from others.

I just love it.Other then that I like to surf different and new sites. I like the way I am getting plenty of new information from the site.I am very pleased to be part of the site and I am eager to do my first post.

oooh, lots of new people hijacking H i's thread :p

Hi jhonmartin, aarenbarbra, and jemswhite01 :D

Latest posts

Back