Is everyone sick of me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knight

Reaction score
I feel that everyone is sick of me, both online and in real life. I know I'm sick of me. I just want a new life, maybe I wouldn't screw it up.

Knight said:
I feel that everyone is sick of me, both online and in real life. I know I'm sick of me. I just want a new life, maybe I wouldn't screw it up.

I think like that sometimes too. *hug*, for what an online hug is worth

I don't really know you, so I can't be sick of you yet. I like your username :D (Just put Dark in front of that and you have a new friend.) :p LOL

You've got all the newbies on your side. But most of the other people are probably tired of trying to give you advice, but you don't take it, and then continue to complain about your life. So yes, I can speak for myself and say I have been for a very long time. Though, you don't need a new life to fix that, you need a new angle, new approach. Start by listening to people around you, and actually trying to fix problems in your life.

Knight said:

I'm not sick of you. Never have been.

SkuzzieMuff said:
You've got all the newbies on your side. But most of the other people are probably tired of trying to give you advice, but you don't take it, and then continue to complain about your life. So yes, I can speak for myself and say I have been for a very long time. Though, you don't need a new life to fix that, you need a new angle, new approach. Start by listening to people around you, and actually trying to fix problems in your life.

Skuzzie, I couldn't have said it better myself. I will add though, no, I'm not personally sick of you, Knight. Just sick of your rotten attitude. You can be a decent person... when you choose to be. And yes, the constant complaining about stuff no matter what happens to you gets a little old, bro.

Hi Knight
Im sorry i havnt been in the chat to hang with
You for a while. I know its not always easy for you.
I know that you try to handle the many challenges
You have. Please dont be so hard on yourself.
Give yourself a break.
Lught if you can.. i know you have a sence of
humor. I hope you feel bettet soon.

Rocket

Knight, I told you quite a while ago that I originally didn't like you, but that as you've matured, you've become a more likable person. I'm pretty okay with you. Haven't seen you around for a while, but as long as you stay on the same track, we're good!

Latest posts

Back